Posted 04-04-2018 at 02:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 04-04-2018 at 06:19 AM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this punishment:
- kneel on chickpeas for 45 minutes
- get 20 spanks with a ruler on each ass cheek
- get 20 spanks with a ruler on my cunt
- have clamped nipples all the time

Here is my report:
I took a good amount of chickpeas, placed them on the floor and kneeled on them. I've done this with rice before ant thought it would be easier since the chickpeas are bigger. Thought wrong, it was like kneeling on gravel. I was a bit nagging, so Master pulled my hair (the lower one ) and reminded me that I asked for this punishment and will endure it. And I will be thankful for it.
So, thank you, Master_skorpio

After I clamped my nipples I could choose between a 3cm and a 4cm plastic-ruler for my spanking.
Because I took to long, Mistress used the 4cm one on my ass and the 3cm one on my cunt.
Mistress spanked me hard and made me count every slap loud. She never hit the same spot twice so my whole ass had a chance to get red. Also she lifted the ruler after every slap, but waited a few seconds before placing the next one, so I could "enjoy" the pain as long as possible.

It took about 5 minutes till Mistress was done with my ass, which start really hurting.
Nevertheless a string of juice was hanging between my legs. Mistress shook her head in disgust and tapped my nest with the 3cm ruler. I was not supposed to enjoy it, so I had to spread my cunt to make the next slaps way more intense.

You cant imagine how I felt, the first touch on my genitlas in three days were to prepare myself to get spanked there. I was shivering in anticipation.

The first slap made me gasp for air and soon I start panting. I had to take a deep breath every time before counting out loud. Every five laps Mistress put the ruler up so I could lick it clean.
My cunt was stinging as she was done, but it distracted me from the pain in my knees, caused by the chickpeas. Also I had to kept my cunt spread all the time, so it could get some fresh air.

Master gave me some distraction too. Mistress was spreading my cheeks as he took the syringe and filled my ass with 500ml (this amount doesn't count as an enema, that start with 1 litre). Afterwards he pushed the suction-cup dildo in me and taped it in place with duct tape. My cunt started twitching like crazy.

I had to kneel about 30 minutes like this, in the middle of the living room. With a burning, filled ass, clamped, aching nipples and holding my stinging, dripping cunt open. I definitely learned my lesson.

Thank you again, Master_skorpio
Posted in Reports
Views 2448 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments