Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The Data, Comments, and Intro to Essay

Posted 07-09-2012 at 06:30 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2012 at 06:55 PM by Rose_Angel

Results
Data and comments:

During this dare, I have a white board where I recorded everything. In the first section, I have T with a divider table for R and L, this stood for right tit and left tit. Next to the T, there is an A, for Ass, and then a P for Pussy. For every 10 spankings to the same area, I gave myself a dot.

On the next section of the white board, I have a heading of ST, which stands for squats and toe touches. Every blue dot means I did a set of 5, and the red dots, are for owing a set of 5.
On the third section, I have T, RE, and LE, which stands for tongue, right ear, and left ear. I put a blue dot after going through 30 minutes of having a peg on the spot.

The numbers below are for the number of times I did a spank, single squat and toe touch, etc. The dots were simply a way for me to easily “tally” everything up.

Spanks to right tit: 70

Spanks to left tit: 60

Spanks to ass: 80

Spanks to pussy: 70

280 spanks at 2 each done with clothes hanger, means I had 140 pieces of DIRTY clothing on the ground.

Squats and toe touches: completed 170 each. Still owe 80 each. Explanation for why is below.

From 1:35-1:43, I still kept my peg on during this time, but my back felt close to giving out. I lied down on my floor (haven’t done that in a long time) to give my back a rest, as well as helping to straighten it out. It cracked several times in the process of lying straight, as well as a couple times getting back up. I did no more squats or toe touches after this point.

Peg on tongue: 1 time

Peg on right ear: 4 times

Peg on left ear: 4 times

Times when peg was not on one of these three locations:

After the first 30 minutes, I decided not to use the peg anymore. It hurt my tongue too much, and I couldn’t force myself to keep the peg on either of my ears, however from
8:45-8:53, I went to do laundry, and put the side of my left breast. Upon returning from laundry, I kept the peg off for the next 7 minutes. During this time, I remembered thinking there was no way I could keep the peg on my tongue for 30 minutes, but I did. I also didn’t want to receive too bad of a punishment for my disobedience, (nor did I want you to think twice about helping me with future dares, so I decided to go through the rest of that part of the dare. I went to the bathroom at 9 without a peg, and returned to my room to continue cleaning with the peg at 9:08. (The reason for the long bathroom break is that I was “fortunate” enough to be able to semi-force myself to poop, and remain in the times you initially set for me). Unjustifiable times without peg: 8:30-8:45 and 8:53-9:08, totaling 30 minutes.

I took a break from 9:38-9:48 and did not wear the peg

From 9:48-9:55, I did laundry again and had the peg on my right breast.

From 10:25-10:48, I had the peg around the skin of my belly button. I threw away the grocery bags I had filled at the time, as well as place a couple dishes into the sink from my room. I had another cup of water, and did the dishes in my kitchen sink. Admittedly, the motivation to do dishes was primarily from the desire to put off placing the peg on my ear, I figured it would be okay, as I’m still cleaning. Especially since I had dirty dishes in my room from who know how long ago.

From 11:06-11:21, I did laundry and had the peg left breast. After bringing laundry up, I got a cup of water and sat in the living room to drink it. I did not count time while drinking water as a break, as I was still wearing the peg.

From 11:52-12:00, I had no peg on while I was cleaning. My alternate ear was still seemed too sore to place the peg on it. I understand that this too is unjustifiable. At the least, I should have put it somewhere on my body. I went to the bathroom at noon, and then took my lunch break from 12:04-12:34. Since I should have had the peg on until 12:04, this totals 12 minutes of having the peg off my body without justification.

From 12:34-12:44 I did laundry with the peg on my belly button.

From 1:45-2, peg was on the right breast. During this time, I did laundry, drank water, ended up talking with my mother for a couple minutes, and she came to see my progress. I freaked out inside when she looked, as I feared she would see my white board with all my notes. Thankfully, she didn’t look in that direction.

I was done, with the exception of my last load of laundry at 3:03. I picked out my wedgies and took off the peg at this point. I figured it was reasonable to end the dares as the rest of my room was clean, and I didn’t see the need to further be “punished” for something out of my hands (when the dryer was done).

Cleaning Dare Report Intro

As my initial request for your help stated, I had not cleaned my room in at least six months, and when I did clean my room last, as well as all the other times before, my room would become dirty again in under a week or two. This is unacceptable. I am an adult with the hopes to move out on my own soon. I must learn to have good cleaning habits. I wrote my request with a pure motive. I wanted no sexual pleasure out of cleaning my room, which is what I would have gotten had my fiancé watched me while cleaning. With how long I had gone without cleaning my room, I didn’t believe simply cleaning it up was enough. As mentioned several times, I have read many of your posts, and appreciated that you gave dares/ punishments along with a reason, which always fits the request. I wanted to be punished while cleaning my room, as well as have logical reasons behind them. This is what I wanted, and this is exactly what I got.

I had to wake up at 7, and begin my cleaning at 8, along with the dares that go with cleaning. Upon waking up, I thought about sleeping until 7:30, as I didn’t need much time to eat and check emails. But, I figured I should follow the guidelines you set, so I begrudgingly got up. I got on my computer, checked my email, briefly went on getDare, and logged on my video game. I didn’t get off until about 7:50. I used the restroom before the dare started, and poured my cereal by 7:55. I was scared I was going to be “late.” I ate fast, and made it to my room at 7:59, stripped, gave myself a front and back wedgie, set my alarm for 8:30, and began the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 967 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments