Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Shared with a stranger

Posted 04-17-2023 at 08:29 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-17-2023 at 08:32 AM by IceMaiden

I woke up early to find Sir already awake and on his phone. I didn't think anything of it as it was very early and I figured he was just talking to someone or playing a game or something until it was time for us to get up. Then he told me he would be right back and left the room only to return a minute later saying that didn't work. I had no idea what he was talking about so I asked what hadn't worked and he told me "we might have company soon."

....What?!

Not...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Shared and used in a bdsm club

Posted 04-15-2023 at 02:33 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

For a long time, I have wanted to visit a bdsm club and/or to be shared or for my Sir to share me/pass me around. AM, however, has never really been into it that much since he is quite possessive (who knew?) but for my birthday this year he surprised me with a trip to a swingers/bdsm club! (I once said he could never top a birthday present as he got me a dog one year {who I have now had almost 4 years!} but this came extremely close!)

My birthday was early last month and he kept telling...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1064  
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week until burlesque performance!

Posted 04-08-2023 at 03:31 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

For the past two months I have been taking burlesque classes at the gym (and I love it so much, the trainer is fantastic!)

While I love it, I didn't think I would be performing it live for AM when I first decided to try it. But he is adamant I am going to be performing the routine we have learned for him...in person...in just one week! He will be with me next weekend and he keeps mentioning things like "just three more classes until you dance for me." "Just two more classes."...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Softer Side of Domming

Posted 10-13-2022 at 01:33 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

What image comes to your mind when you think of a dominant? Perhaps it is someone barking orders, or spanking their submissive, or demanding service and use 24/7. Perhaps it is teasing (or terrorizing) their submissive all day, every day. I bet the image you conjure in your mind isn't one that includes the dominant giving a bedtime or tucking their submissive in bed. I don't think it's one that shows the dominant asking if their submissive has eaten or exercised, either.

You might even
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Breath play.

Posted 11-09-2021 at 01:05 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Last month AM was FINALLY here with me in person. It's been so long since we saw each other that in the days leading up to when he would arrive, time seemed to go on FOREVER. He hadn't been here for more than an hour before he decided he was going to get grabby with me and wrapped his hand around my throat and dragged me up from the couch. And he claims I am the impatient one out of the two of us.

After I made some delightfully hilarious comments and proceeded to start giggling at how
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

My ad looking for a slave seems to have become invisible!

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:07 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-01-2021 at 08:32 AM by IceMaiden

Did you see where my ad went? I don't see one in the ad section and I don't see a link in my signature to one. It seems to have just poofed!

But it must be somewhere because otherwise, I wouldn't keep receiving PMs about taking on a new sub. How confusing. Maybe I didn't post it in the ad section and it's floating around in a different section of the site? That could be why I can't find it.

But wait! I haven't dommed in over two years. I haven't had the time.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How has it been 6 years?

Posted 07-16-2021 at 02:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-16-2021 at 02:35 PM by IceMaiden

It's been a while since I blogged anything on here, so I figured why not start with one dedicated to my Sir since we're almost at another year together. I can not believe it has been six years. SIX years since AM and I started talking one night and found ourselves wondering if we would work together. Starting online and lasting all this time is something that amazes me.

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized