Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Creating Your Own Games

Posted 05-08-2018 at 03:22 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Today (Thur 3rd May...someone's behind writing their reports) was time for another Chaturbate show. Although I like being a naughty little exhibitionist I soon find my mind wandering & get bored doing the same things each time. Variation really is king, but getting that by being commanded really is tricky sometimes (find a good dom on random sites really is like winning the lottery). However, I've started amusing myself by creating little games to tease & frustrate me (that hopefully make it...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Posted 04-19-2018 at 10:02 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

Well today was my first Chaturbate show in a while, well advertised a day in advance but luckily most people on GetDare seemed to be at work (phew). I wasn’t really looking forward to it after yesterday’s ruin, which always leaves me feeling a little down and not feeling like playing (even though Mistress is super-supportive and they’re totally allowed, even at my pace of ruining I can’t help but feel a little stupid & guilty as they’re very avoidable accidents).

I still gathered...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Exposure Therapy: Shyness to Cam Slut

Posted 04-17-2018 at 01:21 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

This blog is created for the following adding thread task, 19 hours 20 minutes to go...

Quote:
Do X Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Joy of Getting Caught

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:55 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's the rather cliched getting caught experience

No matter how careful you are it's almost impossible to totally guarantee not being walked in on while in the middle of a play session; that heart racing moment of getting caught and the shock in the innocent bystanders face as they see you at your most vulnerable. Is that a look of disgust? Shame...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Shy Exhibitionist

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:13 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's my not so closet exhibitionist side.

For as long as I can remember I've been shy, not just someone who'd rather keep themselves to themselves but (certainly when I was much younger) painfully so. I'd stutter when even slightly uncomfortable (be that talking to someone new or just, well talking about things like in these blogs ) and I'd expose...
Truth or Dare Zealot