Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

The Making Of A Fossil.

Posted 04-19-2019 at 04:11 PM by IceMaiden

Today AM gets even older. Soon he will be in a rocking chair smoking on a pipe with a glass of whisky and squinting at the TV even while wearing his thick mahoosive glasses. Okay I'm kidding, he doesn't drink. But the rest stands!

Old jokes aside, I want to take this oppurtunity to wish AM a happy birthday. He deserves the best of everything and all the happiness in the world and I am truly honoured that I get to be a part of his life and make him smile everyday. (Sometimes it might be grumble or bitch or roll his eyes but he still smiles at the same time, so it all counts!)

This is my fourth happy birthday blog for AM and when I wrote the first one in 2016 I really didn't think I would still be writing them all this time later. I mean, he did used to be a big slut so I figured we were never going to last very long. But it seems I managed to tame him and now he is no longer a big slut but all mine and only mine.

He is a truly amazing and remarkable man and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Although I have had my fair share of relationships throughout my own life, I can honestly say that none of them ever made me feel the way ours does. I used to think that I had known love and been in love until I met AM and fell for him. I soon realized I had never truly known love until after I met him.

There really isn't much that I can say that I haven't already said a thousand times over, both on prior blogs and directly to him. So instead I will just say this:

I love you. Always. You make me incredibly happy. Thank you for allowing me into your life and your heart. Thank you for always being so amazing with me. Thank you for being everything that you are. You are incredible.

Happy birthday to the bestest Sir and Daddy a girl could ever wish for.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1048 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy birthday AM.

And this blog is great! 4 years is a long time!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you princess, I love you.
  3. Old Comment
    Happy birthday AM.

This post was lovely to read, it really made me smile and made me feel happy.

Thank you for sharing
  4. Old Comment
    I didn't know you were an archeologist Miss Icey.

Happy birthday AM! May you and that silly unicorn girl be together for many good years to come.
  5. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday Old Man!!!!