Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 23 votes, 2.91 average.

What goes up, must come down

Posted 04-02-2019 at 11:03 AM by Butterfly

One downside to sharing my triumphs so openly to all of you, is having to share the tribulations. I strive to be an open person. I want to share with people the truth. I don't like to play games or hide behind a veil that makes my life seem full of rainbows and glitter and sunshine all the time.

I bravely put myself out there for people to see the things I have overcome and accomplished, but I don't minimize or downplay the struggles that I face on the way.

However, sharing news like this is harder for me than most of the things that I share. Maybe it is due to the fact that this was out of my control. This isn't something that I decided upon, it was something that was decided for me. It is not something that I can fix. And I don't feel as though I can share the details openly because it isn't my story to tell.

My heart aches as I write this. I guess in an age where things are posted on social media for others to read, it really doesn't feel "official" until I post the news in my blog, edit my profile and change my signature.

Dr. Dom has "released" me. He has done so for a good reason. I do not begrudge him in any way for doing so. He made the best decision he could for himself. I am a huge advocate for choosing your own happiness, and making the hard decisions that are needed in order to put your happiness first. He has done exactly that and I am proud of him for coming to that decision.

I feel sad, lost, scared ... numb. I honestly am not sure what to make of this situation. I need some time to heal, and mourn the loss of a relationship that I thought had amazing potential.

But this isn't going to clip this butterfly's wings. Nope! I am going to soar and fly freely and happily until somebody else captures my subby little heart. Spread the word ... this butterfly is waiting to be captured.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4627 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sending you all the love and hugs ♡ x
    Posted 04-02-2019 at 12:16 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    Sending you all the love and hugs ♡ x
    You too lovely! This is not the end for us, you are stuck with me!
  3. Old Comment
    I cannot believe it. Just some days ago I took the time to read your story, look at your photos, and now everything has changed.
    Stay strong, Butterfly, things are changing, sometimes slowly, sometimes with a crash, and that might be the whole mystery of our existence.
  4. Old Comment
    So sorry to hear that Butterfly. Things seemed to be getting exciting for you so it's such a shame it had to end early. I don't think I'm the best for advice sometimes but if you ever need someone to talk to my inbox is open (as you know I'm going through something similar).

Let's hope it doesn't take too long for someone to come swooping in with a butterfly net to capture you soon...
    Posted 04-02-2019 at 02:50 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I really am sorry to hear this, Butterfly. But, you will be swooped up by the right dom, I am sure. Until then, just know that we're all here for you.

*hugs*
  6. Old Comment
    I am so happy you decided to write about it�� I am here for you and as someone going through something similar we can lean on each other and get through it together ❤️ Don’t let it clip your wings!!! Fly and soar ever so high butterfly ��
  7. Old Comment
    You have such a big heart! I'm sorry such a promising start had to end so soon. GetDare is ready for you and all your glitter until someone worthy of you captures you once more.
  8. Old Comment
    I am sorry to hear that. Glad you could write about it and glad it was the right decision but it sucks and hurts and that's not happy.

I have naught to offer but sympathy, the sympathy of someone random on the internet whom you managed to reach and whose emotions you evoked with your words. For what that's worth.

If it helps, God bless you.

Connie
  9. Old Comment
    Thank you all. It is so great to feel so supported and loved, especially during such a tough time. I love all your faces.