Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So you’ve discovered that you’re submissive, what now?

Posted 08-05-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Want to share with all subs here:

http://www.bdsmdebunkingthemyths.com...Submissive.htm

I prefer to dominate, but i can endorse every word written.
P.S. My door is open for submissive girls.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think im Bi try me out !

Posted 03-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by spongecake

hello dear readers im new to this site and iv been thinking about my sexuality resonantly and iv always been into girls but theirs a few things that keep popping up well iv conclude that i could not actually love another man but i do really really want to try out some "stuff" especially blow job ... some how nothing terns me on like the though of sucking cock.

could you please give me dares that are with in my limits that might be fun for me to try out

limits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Rule

Posted 09-01-2012 at 01:28 PM by nanomt

My trainer gave me a new rule today. Here it is:

Every day when you get up from bed and pee you will kneel in front of the toilet put your head in there and fuck your cunt 50 times with the red dildo. When done you will flush the toilet with your head still in there. Then get cleaned up and start your day.

I performed this today for the first time. It made me feel like such a filthy cunt. I was so humiliated and I became dizzy. I had to stop fucking my cunt 4 times...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shaved My Cunt and Asshole

Posted 09-01-2012 at 08:51 AM by nanomt

I shaved again this morning and edged 3 times again. I also popped my clit with a rubber band 3 times; once each time I reached the edge. I now have 6 permanent marker lines on my inner thigh.

I'm so horny now. My judgement is becoming a little cloudy. My cunt is dripping all of the time now.

I'm trying very hard not to beg RST to let me cum.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation

Posted 08-30-2012 at 09:03 PM by nanomt

My trainer directed me to post details of how I masturbated last night. I had no idea I would be required to share this with the world. This was the last time I can cum until Wednesday, September 5th. The following is how I prepared to masturbate and the fantasy I used to cum.

Sir,

I removed all of my clothing and opened my bedroom windows. The lights were already off. I plugged my ears and clamped my nipples. I already have ropes tied to all 4 corners of my bed. I layed...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt on Trial

Posted 08-30-2012 at 08:49 PM by nanomt

I am a cunt on trial not allowed to orgasm until Wednesday September 5th.

I've been directed to request any pictures anyone has of me. If anyone has any of them, please contact me. I would very much like to have copies of them. I was a stupid cunt and deleted the ones I had.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized