Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

cooking a sluts pussy

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:10 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-20-2018 at 02:15 PM by jane@

This was a dare I did recently but I wrote it up as a recipe for cooking a sluts pussy
its supposed to be funny but then that's up to you
Warning don't try this at home

('to person who set it)
You think this was mild/easy - well you obviously don’t have a pussy which is sensitive and burns when marinated in hot sauce and then cooked over a flame like a flamed burger!

anyway i have written it as a recipe as i though you would find it funny...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Supermarket trip

Posted 05-21-2018 at 09:58 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-21-2018 at 10:30 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

I just want to point out at the start, I know a lot of my recent dares/reports have involved wearing female clothing, but I do not identify as a sissy and find it VERY embarrassing! I mean underwear is not TOO bad, but anything above that.......

But anyway just a quick report.....

Well I did the dare for reaching 2,500 keywords in the 3 person thread -:

Do supermarket main shop wearing bra, panties & dress (can wear coat & trousers in shop, but remove...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Driving and walking dare report.

Posted 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-12-2018 at 06:27 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

This is a report for this dare that Lola.fox gave me -:

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jessica's A to Z PM dares

Posted 10-04-2017 at 12:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 02-23-2023 at 07:09 AM by PrincessJessica

Princess Jessica's A to Z PM dares

A thank you & report should be PM'd back, albeit I'm not always the fastest. I reserve the right to skip weekends for rules & "bets" due to lack of privacy (or delay starting dares) as well as rejecting any dare deemed unreasonable for any reason. I'll accept up to 4 regular PM dares per day from per person plus one counter PM dare, or any 5 for friends or females

Red dares must be used in conjunction with another PM dare...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Battleship Diaper Challenge

Posted 09-08-2017 at 10:26 AM by slavepuptx
Updated 09-08-2017 at 04:17 PM by slavepuptx

Game 1 decides who WILL be in diapers. Loser will be in diapers. Length of time depends on how many ships winner has left: 1 ship diapered until bed time; 2 ships diapered until following morning; 3 ships diapered until tomorrow bedtime; 4 ships diapered until second morning.

Loser of game 1 can demand a second game with either of the following conditions: he will have double the length of diaper time from the first game OR he can choose to double layer diapers for the diaper time from...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare 12 - Denial on the phone

Posted 05-17-2017 at 06:09 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)
Tags dare

using a wand (or vibe toy) duct tape it to a desk chair so that it will stimulate your clit while your sat down.

Then sit in position and duct tape your legs to the chair so you cannot get up. Then turn on the wand on a high speed

Then post onto your fb (or what ever social media you use) something that will make everyone ring you.

You cannot turn off the wand or cum and you must answer every phone call and stay on the phone until they hang up
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Owed Dares - The Final Chapter

Posted 04-27-2017 at 02:38 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

So today I went to my friend's house and we finally finished the bets that had been piling up for 3 years or so.

We both had a bit of stagefright but managed to get everything done. (1 blowjob + swallow each, 1 mouthful pee, he gave me rimjob). He said the worst part was the rimjob (I had a shower in the morning but it apparently was still pretty bad).

We have this amazing ability to just never mention it again. Five minutes afterwards we were just talking about games/movies/cars/photograhy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized