Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

100 posts

Posted 06-15-2009 at 12:41 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Hi everyone well I postded 100 today!, and I am like so happyz just wantded to tell youl
Always, X
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OKAY! My relationship(i think???)

Posted 06-14-2009 at 10:00 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I just talked on the phone with melanie for like 2 hours about the whole issue. She thought i was mad at her and i thought she hated me... And theirs all these issues involved. BUT! We talked for a good amount of time and it wasn't awkward and i think everything is on its way to getting fixed She has a dance recital at school tomrrow after school, She kind of hinted that she wanted me to come. And She told me as well that she blames herself for everything (i argued with her allot about it being my...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Arrrrggg Confusion!!!!!!!

Posted 06-14-2009 at 08:42 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I thought my feelings for melanie were gone, but i found out tonight they were hidden because i never seen her this weekend. I started talking about her and they came rushing back. I was talking to her cousin emma. And she told me that melanie was trying to get over her "frigidness" for me because she was scared that i was mad at her about the whole kiss incident! WHY CANT GIRLS JUST SPEAK THERE FUCKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Interested in meetring a Getdare'r

Posted 06-14-2009 at 05:23 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Has anyone here met a getdare'r that they didn't know in real life?

I would like to because Get dare people are s0o comfortable with doing things unlike most of my friends. And it would be cool to play tord, or maybe more, with someone who is comfortable with allot that you are.

--Travis aka knots
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im back

Posted 06-14-2009 at 12:21 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

Im back and Im better then ever
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today.

Posted 06-13-2009 at 08:29 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Well today nothing really happened but I was stuck in a car for 4 hours! Oh and I to tell you guys yesterday that I added 10 people in my buddy list for the "get dare friendship day"

Thanks,X
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something Scary Happened to me Today

Posted 06-13-2009 at 08:22 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I may have actually got a blistering sunburn. You know what that means, my chances are greatly increased of getting skin cancer. And boy, I do not want skin cancer. Skin cancer is very crappy.

However, it has not yet been comfired that I do have a blistering sunburn.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized