Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

"One Way Ride" by MrLoboSnow REPORT

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:31 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
so this weekend I had some time to do it.
I hope you liked the other report I send to you. I haven't heared from you since I send it.
So on Friday I was wearing this High Heels, a Buttplug, a Jacket, no purse and Condoms put inside of this dress: http://www.bilderhoster.net/p67s269d.jpg.html (can't believe I dared to wear it in public,... I shouldn't edge before doing this kind of dares... or should I )
I gave my jacket to the wardrobe lady and went to the bar. Immediately
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.

Random 2am post

Posted 03-12-2019 at 06:12 PM by Bloxo

Okay...foolishly up late again for no real reason, but hey...this is what I do haha

No particular theme here, just felt like sharing some bits and pieces...there may be an element of boredom going into this as I’m cutting down on gaming late at night...

So firstly, have you ever swallowed something by accident?...well I did last night, you see...and this is a bit personal, but I have these buttons, they have come off a blanket I had when I was very young, but the texture...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 2.00 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-26-2021 at 05:00 AM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 2.00 average.

Not feeling well

Posted 06-09-2019 at 03:49 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:26 PM by SilverBlue

Unfortunately my latest report isn't finished yet. It's 90% done but I have been unwell and not able to finish my write up. I could have uploaded a draft version but I don't want to

Spoiler:
If I was going to be in bondage, it would have to be with someone I knew. For those of you who have read my earlier posts, you’ll remember my experience with bondage. I’ve built up a bit of a friendship with benefits with that guy by this point, so when he said he’d love tie me up in “a place of your choosing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.00 average.

Dare: naked on a trail walk (previously unpublished)

Posted 10-06-2019 at 10:06 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-18-2019 at 04:06 PM by SilverBlue

Hey, so I'm going to blog about another dare I did, that I didn't share in my blog because it wasn't part of the Ultimate Slut Dare, but it does involve nudity.

Right, so I was messaging with someone on getdare, I'll keep him anonymous but if he reads this, he'll know who he is. He suggested we chat on kik and we chatted on there for a while (even exchanged some more pics). Often, I'd be out going for a run on a trail when he'd message me, but we hadn't really done any dares together.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Compiled information for future play partners

Posted 09-15-2022 at 03:02 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

Complexion : fair

Hair : black curly/wavy mid length with bangs

Height : 157 cm / 5 ft. 2

Weight : 53 kg / 116 lbs

Switch (mostly a Sub/Masochist)

BDSM test (only took the Sub/Masochist questions)

getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 1.92 average.

Welcome

Posted 02-04-2019 at 09:53 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:06 AM by SilverBlue

Suuup my GetDare readers,

I'm doing this blog to share my dare reports (categorised as dare reports) so this is my Dare Journal. I will be posting my progress on any dares or challenges I might be given - or give

Some of the dares may be sexual in nature, but please do not expect my blogs to all be sex related. However, I may publicly share some sexual details at my discretion.

I will attempt most dares, although I do not intend to break the law, or cause
Posted in Uncategorized