Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

What are 10 items that would be on your kink bucket list?

Posted 01-22-2022 at 09:31 AM by RainbowSky

This blog is written as part of Butterfly's 30 days of kinky blogging (thread here.

Ok, this is a really challenging first post for me. There are definitely loads of things I've never tried but I've never considered creating a bucket list. There are a lot of things I'm curious about trying but know in reality I would possibly chicken out of so it was hard to make a list of 10.

1. Messy - very broad I know. I have tried some messy tasks before and I have enjoyed them but the clean up is always hell, especially living in a rented flat. I'm terrified a stray bean might make it down the bathtub and block the whole buildings plumbing or that if I do it anywhere other than my bathtub that I will stain the floor or walls or ruin something that is part of what I rent. So I suppose, larger scale messy tasks or maybe doing them at like a hotel or somewhere it matters less if I wreck the room.

2. Diapers - now bear with me for this. I hate ageplay. Especially being a teacher, ageplay is pretty much a huge turn off. Occassionally I can cope with naughty schoolgirl roleplay but I have to be in the mood. But diapers is something slightly different. Its one of those things that terrifies me to try, but wouldn't necessarily be used for ageplay. Just wearing it under clothes to go out and about. This is one where I've put it on but I'm not sure.

3. Vaginal insertions - another one on here that is a limit. I'm asexual, the idea of anything entering my vagina is horrifying. But I think I would also like to experience the different sensations from inserting like a vibe rather than just holding it on my clit.

4. Attending a kink place - Ok, this actually terrifies me as a single young woman as I know that there would be lots of risk and unwarranted or asked for attention. But to go with someone I trust and be in that environment, maybe take part. That I would like to experience (although actually put me in the situation and I will probably flee).

5. Meeting a dom in real life - At some point, who knows when or how far in the future, I would like to meet up with someone who is dominant and spend a day with them whereby I am experiencing a more intimate submission to them. I know that I will do as I'm asked currently, but spanking yourself brings its own mental challenges. Your body naturally knows what amount of pain you are going to cause yourself and can prevent you from that. it would be a chance to experience someone else doing it, and possibly pushing my limits of pain and other things. I would like it to be with a long term dominant partner though, not just some random.

6. Whipping - I think I have a high pain threshold. I'm sure Sir would agree with that given how many spanks he had me give myself one weekend. This however is something I can't bring myself to do to myself (hard to aim/angle, get the right amount of motion behind it) but I would be interested in seeing how long I can last.

7. Sexy lingerie - now this is a weird one. I am single, I live alone and am a teacher. I wear practical underwear at all times and usually in a sports bra. I don't own really anything remotely sexy in terms on underwear. I do find thongs uncomfortable but I'm sure I can find something that is more sexy and comfortable than what I own. I just don't feel the need to have any at the moment - I don't date, I don't really go out or see anyone other than at work. It sort of seems pointless.

8. Dog walking - definitely more of fantasy than a reality one this. But to be collar and leashed and walked around outside in public.

Ok - as you can see I have no answers for 9 and 10. I really struggled to get 8, let alone more.

It was a good prompt, I just haven't got enough things to put on my list. Maybe I'll be able to update it in the future.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think this was a great start to your list! Thank you for participating in my blog challenge.

Also just a note on attending a kink event: being female, yes you may get a bit more attention than a male but I have found that all the events in my are have been pretty well vetted and have good rules and great leaders running the event. You should feel comfortable and consent is important. You shouldn't be touched without permission (you or any of your belongings). And nudity and all states of undress are pretty common for play type events so you shouldn't be oggled too much. I find most people are pretty respectful. But of course it does make a huge difference to have somebody you trust to go with you.
  2. Old Comment
    This is a great list! I understand the messy part. Personally I can enjoy it from time to time but the cleanup is horrible! Also it can be hard to find just the right food items to use and also really dislike the smell that usually results from it.

Another option is smaller scale messy tasks like putting a banana in your shoes or putting something sticky in your underwear.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I think this was a great start to your list! Thank you for participating in my blog challenge.

Also just a note on attending a kink event: being female, yes you may get a bit more attention than a male but I have found that all the events in my are have been pretty well vetted and have good rules and great leaders running the event. You should feel comfortable and consent is important. You shouldn't be touched without permission (you or any of your belongings). And nudity and all states of undress are pretty common for play type events so you shouldn't be oggled too much. I find most people are pretty respectful. But of course it does make a huge difference to have somebody you trust to go with you.
    Thank you. Im glad you enjoyed reading it. The other issue I have with attending such an event is they are very rare/unheard of in my area. I would probably have to travel to London for one which brings its own challenges and danger.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    This is a great list! I understand the messy part. Personally I can enjoy it from time to time but the cleanup is horrible! Also it can be hard to find just the right food items to use and also really dislike the smell that usually results from it.

Another option is smaller scale messy tasks like putting a banana in your shoes or putting something sticky in your underwear.
    Thank you, I'm glad you liked the list.

Urgh, yeah. You have reminded me about the smell. Certain foods I can't ever use as the smell is far too much and makes me feel very ill.