Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Posted 11-14-2021 at 03:31 AM by ClaireScott

So i’ve found myself intrigued by the idea of inserting a banana into ones anus. I kept wondering how it would feel and how it would work. While chatting with a guy on a sex chat, he asked why I didn’t try it myself, and in effect dared me to do it…so I did…twice. After much discussion with the person, the dare was to insert an entire banana up my ass and leave it in with the aid of a butt plug for a period of 1 hour. So here’s a dare that might interest any of you who are into anal and some mild elements of…pooping a banana?

The first time was a lot of experimenting which involved me being ass up and face down naked on my bed squishing a ripe banana on my ass. That first time I managed to get about an inch or 1.5 inches into my ass while the rest of the banana got squished in my hands or ended up mushed around my anus, even with lubricant. I learned that the insertion itself needed a lot more preparation and deliberation unlike a dildo that you just slide up your pussy and be surprised how deep it glides in or how naturally it fits.

Banana in my ass attempt #2: For the second attempt, I had done a lot more preparation. I had done a #2 a few hours before to ensure my bowels were clear. I kept my anal plug in me for a few hours to stretch out my anus more, and I got a slightly less ripe banana so it was stiffer.

When I felt I was ready, I peeled the 7 inch banana and covered it in a healthy amount of lube. Fully naked, I again assumed my ass up face down position and pulled out my butt plug. Slowly, I poured some lube on my now stretched anus which I forced open as if I was trying to push something out so the lube would go inside my asshole. The cold lube made me clench my anus momentarily before I relaxed it and allowed it to open up again. Using my fingers, I spread the lube around the rim, and inserted 2 fingers to lubricate the inside walls more. My asshole felt huge…probably the size of a Canadian toonie (a $2 coin).

I relaxed my self and took a deep breath, then picked up the slippery semi-ripe banana and slowly pressed it against my gaping hole. I felt the tip of the banana slide pass the rim then press against the inside walls of my dark tunnel. I bit my lip and exhaled as my lube covered fingers gently but firmly began to slide the oblong fruit into my depths. The whole time I fought my reflex to clench my anus, forcing it to stay open to avoid breaking the banana into smaller pieces. I worked the banana in slowly, applying constant pressure. I could feel my inside getting filled. I have no idea how far up the banana was when this happened, but I remember my throat drying up and my body twitching occasionally when the banana pressed against the inside walls of my…anal track?

After a lot of patience and struggling to slide a well lubricated banana with lubricant covered fingers into a tight ever-trying-to-close anus, I finally found myself pushing the end of the banana in and my palms pressed against my butt. Realizing it was in, I clenched my anus which pulled the banana in a little more. It was in! All 7 inches! I relaxed a little but quickly realized lubricated bananas don’t stay in your ass on their own. I felt the fruit slide out a little (felt like I was shitting myself) and by reflex I clenched up tight pulling it back inside me. Quickly, I reached for my butt plug and pushed the banana in another 2 inches before my ass was plugged. It felt so deep, like it was almost poking my stomach and I felt so full…like I needed to take a shit so badly but without the aching belly.

It felt weird to move my body as I could feel a stiff object inside me with every movement. I stood up slowly moving my hips around and walked awkwardly around my apartment trying to feel more comfortable. I gasped and my body jerked every time I felt the banana press against a spot that gave a weird sensation inside me: a cross between a dull pain and a finger poking you on the inside. I also felt weak, constantly leaning on everything as I tried to walk. I couldn’t decide if sitting or standing would be more comfortable. It just felt a lot like I was constipated…with a large 7 inch turd XD.

I thought if I’d be a little more active, the banana would break down inside me and perhaps make it more comfortable. So I tried doing some stretches which did help a little especially as I repeatedly bent forward and did imaginary hula hoop twirls. The banana didn’t feel as stiff towards the end (I guess my movements were kind of breaking it down, and the constant squeezing of my anal muscles and body heat mushed it up a little?). I did spend a good amount of that 1 hour curled up hugging a pillow to help easy the discomfort though.

Finally my hour was up and by this time, I was able to walk a little more normally (I didn’t feel as weak and lean on things to aid my movements). Ok, so this will sound silly, but I was curious as to the effect of my ass on the banana (what happens to a banana once it is stuck into a human asshole for an hour: not something they teach you in university). So, I went to my bathroom where I had a newspaper handy and laid it flat on the floor. I squatted over it and slowly pulled my plug out.

As soon as the plug was out, I felt a warm slightly mushy banana rush out. My anus clenched instinctively breaking the banana. With a soft sloppy thud, about 2 inches of mushy banana landed on the newspaper beneath me. I relaxed my anal muscles and felt the next few inches of mushy fruit exit my body. I immediately started to feel so much better. Another few clenches and most of the banana was out in broken up sections, a slightly brownish colour compared to before, and a little more mushy. The banana was still fairly stiff in the middle but was definitely too soft to re-insert. I stayed a few minutes squatted over the newspaper, banana mush and lube dripping out from my gaping hole.

I ended the adventure by showering and cleaning out my ass and allowed it to recover. As for the banana, I threw it out with the compost although I seriously considered turning it into banana bread for an asshole (no pun intended) neighbour living above me that constantly stomps around and somehow always drops the loudest sounding items on the floor (pots, pans, guitars, etc). One can dream…XD

I’m pretty new to add play…apart from the banana and my small butt plug, I haven’t done much to it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. As always, do check out my other blog entries and do leave a dare for me if one comes to mind! Thanks for reading and check back soon for more!

Bananas for you:
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1934 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, I know these feelings. I usually mostly did only half a peeled banana as a whole was too much ... for me.

And you kept it in for an hour. Awesome!

Regarding the banana, especially since you cleaned out before, it gets mushed and no much more. The sugar and stark from the banana is usually integrated early on in the devour process, not in the end. You can actually eat it pretty well, or make banana bread out of it. The ass is pretty clean when cleaned out (or even after most dumps).

I wouldn't make that ass banana bread for your neighbor. Probably wouldn't do much different than relieve yourself but legally and morally speaking, it's the wrong way. Besides, it might turn out they likes such things if you would get a better relationship with them.
  2. Old Comment
    You should try freezing the banana first next time!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    You should try freezing the banana first next time!
    I heard freezing it makes it more difficult as it sticks to the inside walls? What I researched suggested it was not very safe to freeze it and stick it in. Have you tried it frozen?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Wow, I know these feelings. I usually mostly did only half a peeled banana as a whole was too much ... for me.

And you kept it in for an hour. Awesome!

Regarding the banana, especially since you cleaned out before, it gets mushed and no much more. The sugar and stark from the banana is usually integrated early on in the devour process, not in the end. You can actually eat it pretty well, or make banana bread out of it. The ass is pretty clean when cleaned out (or even after most dumps).

I wouldn't make that ass banana bread for your neighbor. Probably wouldn't do much different than relieve yourself but legally and morally speaking, it's the wrong way. Besides, it might turn out they likes such things if you would get a better relationship with them.
    Lol, good to know. Thanks! And thanks for reading! 😘