Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > HornMan

Rate this Entry

My PM dares

Posted 03-01-2021 at 06:25 PM by HornMan
Updated 12-26-2023 at 04:49 PM by HornMan (updated)
Tags pm dares

PM dares

Include your telegram or kik if you want me to send a picture or video. I often post them on X (@vhornman). Numbers in brackets show approximately how many I've had and the highest request.

Live dangerously! Put ME(x%) after any dare you send me, and that's the chance that you do the dare instead of me (e.g. ME(20%) gives you a 1 in 5 chance of doing the dare.) I will use a 1d100 roll here on rolz.org/dr?room=GDPMHMrolls (that you can check) If you get less than the percentage you said, you lose.

UNDERWEAR: I'll wear the underwear you specify (as close as I can) - thong, briefs, jock, boxers, none, cotton, rubber, leather, spandex, etc... (no women's or diapers). [14]

DRESS ME x: Once a day I'll roll a 1d6 die for the maximum number of clothes I can wear. You can specify the number of days (x). I can add two items if absolutely necessary when I have to go out (but I will do an extra day). [5 x=7]

TWITTER: I'll put put picture proof of any dare on my Twitter feed. [1]

SPANK x: I'll spank myself for as long or for as many times as you say. [17 x=230]

DICK: I'll send you a dick pic. [5]

EDGE x: I'll edge the number of times you say and send you a picture of my hard cock. [14 x=50]

APOCALYPSE: I'll post in the PM Dare Apocalypse thread and nominate you, unless you tell me who to nominate. I will not post again if I'm the last poster. [6]

ATTACK x: I'll post in the PM dare attack thread. You can say how long I'm attacked. [4 x=3 days]

BASH: I'll post in the PM dare bashing game. [1]

1-IN-6: I'll post in the Loser has to PM Dare (6 Player) thread. [8]

PERSON ABOVE: I'll post in the Person above.. PM dare thread. [7]

SHOW YOUR BODY: Roll 1d20 and I'll show you a part of my body (as specified in the link). [3]

STRIP As soon as I see the dare, I will take off one item of clothing and not replace it until the next day. If I'm naked, I'll wear 2 fewer items of clothing the next day. [0]

CLOTHESPINS x: I'll add that many on my balls. [15 x=31]

PLAY 'game': I'll play a game with you of your choice with a handicap and forfeit of your choice! [0]

WRITE: I'll write what you want where you want on my body. [6]

COLD: I'll shower with cold water. [23]

REVENGE: I'll send you a PM dare - REVENGE must be sent with at least one other dare. [20]

THREAD: I'll post in a thread of your choice (within limits!) [2]

POTATO: I'll post in Cumulative Hot Potato Online Exposure and risk you 'boom' me immediately. [5]

SNAP x: I will snap a rubber band on my body x times. You can suggest where on my body. [6 x=5]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1759 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments