Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

What name do YOU put on that box?

Posted 02-22-2020 at 04:40 PM by CSasha

Hi folks,

If you haven't already, please please please take a good look at this thread and give it a post, how silly your thoughts may seem.

I am totally opposed to labels. Is that a chair although it doesn't have four legs? And why do you even ask? Do you want to discriminate that furniture based on if you perceive it as a chair or table? How dare you!

Well, we need some words to talk with and write each other. Or as a good friend of mine put it: "I am a vegan. I eat fish, meat, bacon, sausage, eggs, and any milk products." Yes, he did that in a restaurant, shortly after he listened to my statement that everyone defines their gender themself. Splendidly he included his definition of 'vegan'.

And that why we all need YOUR help. Yes, YOU there, right you reading this. Because Butterfly and Jaro put in the very lovely, industrious effort to improve and expand this awesome Likes and Limits Questionaire. That already helps beginners and veterans alike to put the kinks into their categories of loves, likes, neutral, curious, not yet experiences, dislikes, hates, limits and what have you, to more easily find partners and communicate your needs. To do this, they need YOUR help to put in your kinks as you see them, from what you call them over its top category to its description.

Ever encountered another person without a likes and limit list, or with a bad one? Well, then now's your chance to do something about it just by posting your view on the kinks affecting you. Butterfly and Jaro already care about the big part to then provide a tool for everyone, not even just for getDare.

Now get your ass up and POST! Please.
Many thanks in advance
Posted in getDare issues
Views 1649 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am also opposed to labels in the same way.
    "I think therefore I am". Nothing more, nothing less.

That's a GREAT list btw, and I did look through it and all I could think of was "computer 'bondage'". Mainly because I am working on a method of safely locking myself and placing my own restrictions

My latest blog post is all about it.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for the plug Cass! I also struggle with labels, but we are hoping to make a tool that is a great starting point for communication. We will also have a list of our own definitions just to help everybody be on the same page, but we all interpret things differently, so it is just a gateway to the land of communication and exploration.
  3. Old Comment
    As always: thanks a lot for your help Cass! It is much appreciated!
  4. Old Comment
    My pleasure. It's just small compared to your efforts with the list and program/website. You are welcome. Many thanks for your efforts.