Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Random update

Posted 11-30-2019 at 04:40 PM by Bloxo

Hey all,
So I’m not really back still but I am floating around, I will look to reply on my messy dare factory thread soon as a few additions have gone in there now!

In life I am still a little bruised after my last relationship...but I want to say this to all people out there struggling with relationships, YouTube has a lot of good help available! Especially this one person, Coach Craig Kenneth...I have learned so much in the last few weeks by binge watching some episodes, there’s also a lot of good advice to be found about improving you as well, so if you keep struggling...seriously I recommend you check it out and you may find life a bit easier

In more positive news, I am making big life changes now, learning Polish still...Duolingo is a fantastic app! I’ve been working out + dieting so have lost a fair bit of weight and feel fitter...the hard task ahead of me next is quitting smoking, I have it a go the other day but only lasted a few hours...will be trying again soon!

I actually played a game recently with a member on the site leaving us both rather messy by the end, it was the first time in months I’d done anything like that...and it was pretty crazy, but good to have a little fun now and then
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 645 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments