Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Merry Christmas and 1000 post idea request!

Posted 12-25-2019 at 03:31 PM by Bloxo

First off, Merry Christmas to the GetDare community!
This special group of people would often benefit from well wishes more than anyone I feel!
I hope you all have had a good time with family and loved ones this year...and some fun presents to boot

I致e been relaxing back in the Uk with my family, over exercising to the point of mild injury and reading to expand the mind...trying to set myself up for a good 2020

But now I have a request for the future...I am approaching 1000 posts on this site, a major achievement for some...a small footnote for others haha,
I would like to do something special...but maybe not as crazy as the 500 posts thread I did some time back...
As usual really it痴 the women of the site I知 interested in participating...sorry guys, just my preference...but maybe I値l throw in something for you too haha

If anyone has any ideas for this post of mine...or wants to have some active role/reward scheme for the festivities please let me know, I値l be putting my thinking cap on too and want to try and have something original
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 975 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Okay...I have my first partner in crime for my thread!

Katie S...

There will be keywords related to her in my post...

For example:

Katie mess - Katie gets to pick a messy item and what I do with it (cumulative until the end of the thread)

Katie punishment - Katie picks a non messy punishment for me to add to the dare

On the other hand

Punish Katie - I get to pick an action for a dare I give her...

This may be further embellished when I create the post...

If any other girls are up for joining this then please let me know on here, by PM or over Kik
  2. Old Comment
    I値l likely be starting this post up tomorrow, so any last minute ideas please let me know

The main theme will be self improvement, but I値l throw in some kinky stuff for good measure of course haha