Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pranadevil

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

Take time for yourself

Posted 09-13-2018 at 04:16 AM by pranadevil

This might seem counter productive on a site where control is abundant what with master/slave relationships all over the place, but while it's all good for the short term (even a few months) if you have zero free time and are with your partner all the time without any alone time, it will harm the relationship.

So, take time for yourself, doesn't matter what it is. Read a book, play a game, browse this place, or reddit, or any other number of websites, or go for a walk... even better if...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.

No. You are not punching above your weight.

Posted 09-13-2018 at 04:01 AM by pranadevil

So, had a friend elsewhere trigger something earlier when she said she was "punching above her weight".

She's not, she's gorgeous. But that's also not why she's not punching above her weight. She's not because it doesn't matter what people external from her and her partner think, and the only person that matters when it comes to whether they want to be with her, is her partner.

It's not whether society says someone needs to be of a certain "level" of...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

If you wish to be a slave

Posted 09-06-2013 at 10:18 AM by pranadevil

As is the same with many on here, I'm always happy to accept a new slave, but it's often hard to work out whether you are compatible without a lot of back and forth questions.

So to take a lot of the time out of it, I've created a poll whereby any potential slaves can fill out their likes and what they wish to do just by clicking boxes. So if you are in search of a potential master please go to the link below and feel free to leave your GD name instead of an e-mail address (but please...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jenna <3

Posted 01-01-2010 at 03:04 AM by pranadevil

For those of you who knew and spoke to Jenna, I am sad to have to say that early this morning she passed away.

She had been diagnosed with a brain tumor back in July and hadn't been expected to see out the month after they had to operate. That she was able to fight and keep going as long as she has I am thankful for.

She was a lovely girl, and I still can't believe she's gone.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GetDare's radio/podcast host and crappy issues.

Posted 07-18-2009 at 05:20 PM by pranadevil

First off, some people have been following the GetDare Desert Island Discs thread, for those who haven't. Please check it out, it's more than just lists of music as there's actual shows being uploaded for everyone in there! (I even have my own full section of the forum, just Depp hid it, booo!)

Now the more depressing stuff, on the last episode (dedicated to Jenna<3) I mentioned my Manageress of the store I work for.

This lady has been a great help to me over the past...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well that was f***ing stupid!

Posted 06-13-2009 at 01:48 PM by pranadevil

Picture the scene.

I am hearing noises coming from the window, weird crunchy type noises. On investigation I find flying ants building a nest on the outside of my window.

The best course of action, I've found, with ants nests is boiling water, kills them instantly. So I boil the kettle. So far so good.

I take the boiling water pour it over the ants there, then notice a few below the window, I look under the sill and there's a few under there... I know what...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flame or not flame, that is the question.

Posted 06-03-2009 at 03:23 PM by pranadevil

I don't mind the warning, fair play, some people may take it the wrong way, but to outright state I was flaming on the board is another.

Sorry, but a comical jokey response is much better than just stating "don't bump!" At least mine would've made a couple of people chuckle (at least those who would've got the reference).

Conclusions, jumping to them is not good.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized