Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kink-Life-Balance

Posted 10-07-2018 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi everyone,

At certain times, I have been horny as fuck, especially when in chastity for longer, but also in general it just happens every once in a while. That's great. But, life isn't just sex, or kink, or giving up a certain amount of control, self-degration for the pleasure of others, or waste of time alone. There's also breathing, drinking, sleeping, eating, social life, being sick, being not in the mood at all, or oblegations, ooooooooor ... vacation.

Since I am...
Oracle
Old

It's All In Your Mind

Posted 12-19-2017 at 06:31 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

It's All In Your Mind, and My Peculiar Relationship with Kinks

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 6 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's something I think everyone's uncomfortable talking about; mental health (with a little kink focus of course)

(Background post: "It's All About Me")

I think it's fair to say, aged 27, that life...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

You are okay

Posted 08-10-2017 at 04:20 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I consider having had two major, untreated depressions. Maybe add plenty of minor ones because I don't know how to count them. Sometimes I notice certain patterns from myself in the sayings and actions of other people. I still have doubts in what I do, even in being able and meaningful in working in my dream job as I do right now, and to a certain degree quite successful. Also, I have many plans and ambitions what to do and achieve, but then in daily life, I even struggle to work on those at all. Sometimes...
Oracle
Old

What I Have So Far

Posted 06-29-2017 at 11:50 AM by vance810
Tags life, switch

First off I have to thank eveyone that I have met on here so far.
I have found some great and awesome people and they have made being involved on this site and in the community amazing!!

The next thing I have to say is that I have found an amazing girl through said people above. I am a switch and enjoy being a domme online. This lady has opened up so much of my dominant side and let me discover myself. I have found out so much about her and it has been an amazing week just getting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by CSasha

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Oracle
Old

Life.

Posted 09-18-2010 at 01:21 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

http://www.elaske.com/Pictures/Cute/...am-Posters.jpg
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized