Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The Cleaning Dare and Negotiations

Posted 07-09-2012 at 06:11 PM by Rose_Angel

The Original Dare before negotiating

Firstly, let me thank you for writing such a lengthy and detailed email, the more information you give me the better the dares I can come up with. You did very well with this, I will be pleased to assist you in this matter.

You will begin at 8, you will get up at 7 this gives you time to have breakfast, check emails etc. You will be in bed the night before no later than midnight to ensure you are rested.

Starting at 8...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Data, Comments, and Intro to Essay

Posted 07-09-2012 at 06:30 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2012 at 06:55 PM by Rose_Angel

Results
Data and comments:

During this dare, I have a white board where I recorded everything. In the first section, I have T with a divider table for R and L, this stood for right tit and left tit. Next to the T, there is an A, for Ass, and then a P for Pussy. For every 10 spankings to the same area, I gave myself a dot.

On the next section of the white board, I have a heading of ST, which stands for squats and toe touches. Every blue dot means I did a set of...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rest of the Cleaning Report

Posted 07-09-2012 at 06:39 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-25-2012 at 10:05 PM by Rose_Angel

During the entirety of my cleaning, from start to finish, with the exception of when using the bathroom, I was made to wear a front and back wedgie, to remind me that I had a task to do. I attempted many times to make a good front wedgie, but could not. Granted, I did have a front wedgie, it just didn’t go up very far. The back wedgie however, was very well done, and was a great annoyance all day long. Whenever I felt the wedgie “loosening,” I pushed it up further. Every time I sat on the ground...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gin's Spanking Dare & My Promise

Posted 08-18-2012 at 05:07 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-18-2012 at 06:18 AM by Rose_Angel

This is the amazing spanking dare Gin was ‘sadistic’ enough to create for me, as mentioned in my last blog regarding my 300th dare. If you haven’t read it yet, and want to know a funny story on how this dare came into existence, I’d suggest you go take a look! Without further ado, here is Gin’s dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin

As soon as you told me: 'feel free to be sadistic', I asked myself, how could I, if I wanted to be sure to remain within reasonable limits. And 'reasonable',
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

400th Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-24-2012 at 07:55 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-25-2012 at 12:35 PM by Rose_Angel

Dravot asked me to tell him if there was anything in particular I wanted included in my 400th edge dare, or to stay away from. I asked him to stay away from bladder control because of the Sub wars competition, and I mentioned I would like to have spanking incorporated into the dare.

Dravot then modified one of his classic punishments to fit it to be a dare for me. Generally, the number of points is much higher, and each orgasm adds 20 points. Seeing as I can’t orgasm, and this was meant
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

500th and Final Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-26-2012 at 10:25 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-26-2012 at 01:27 PM by Rose_Angel

That’s right! My 500 edge challenge is over! I’ve had them now. I started my 500th edge dare with 6 edges to go.

I hinted on the Sub Wars thread that my 500th edge challenge was supposed to be physical and leave me sore for a few days. However, I start going into work tomorrow for the fall, and the idea of being sore while doing things required of a teacher… just did not bode well with me. So I asked Dravot to change his plans and create a new 500th edge dare for me. However, I
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun with YellowIsles Part 1

Posted 12-20-2012 at 04:28 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 12-20-2012 at 07:37 PM by Rose_Angel

This is about half of the text session. The second half is posted and is linked at the bottom.

[1:45:24 AM] Rose: hahaha

Rose: I think you may want some time not being owned for a while, lol

Rose: I think you'll eventually want to again though

Rose: as you said... the fun of being free will become dull to you eventually

YellowIsles: Youre right of course.

Rose: but for now

Rose: I'm glad...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized