Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > FoolishOrc

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 11-01-2020 at 09:05 AM by FoolishOrc
Updated 04-30-2021 at 11:45 AM by FoolishOrc (Revising)

Note - pm dares will be done when I can, sometimes it can take a while before I am able to do them.

ONLY 3 PM DARES A DAY UNLESS WE ARE FRIENDS, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PM DARES IF I HAVE TOO MANY TO DO.

PM me "RULES" and I'll follow up to 2 rules you give me for up to 2 weeks (within my limits, I reserve the right to veto rules)

PM me BJ and I will give my dildo a blow job for 5 mins

Pm DT X and I will deepthroat my dildo X times (max 21) (each time I receive and complete this dare, max increases by 1)

PM me PUBLIC EDGE and I'll edge in a hidden public place

PM me "FINGER FUCK" and I'll finger fuck myself for 5 mins then lick my fingers clean

PM me "HOT NIGHT" and I'll sleep naked

PM me "STRIP TEASE" and I'll strip slowly to a song of your choice when I'm next home alone.

PM me DENY and I'll add to someone's denial on GetDare (You can suggest who)

PM me PIE and you can have me pie myself with a pie made out of a food substance of your choice.

PM me FILL and you can tell me what food item to fill my underwear with.

PM me SIT and I will sit on a food substance of your choice.

PM me CLOWN and I will wear a clown nose and pie myself anywhere you want me to..

PM me REVERSE and I will do a pm dare of yours within my limits.

PM me MESSY WEDGIE and I'll fill my underwear with whatever food/gunge you want me to and then give myself a wedgie.

PM me LINGERIE or BASQUE NIGHT and I will sleep in bra & panties or basque (can pick which if you like) (If cold, may wear pj's over them!)

PM me FONDLE EDGE and I will put on bra and breast pads, then I will edge 3 times with one hand while fondling my "breasts" with the other.

PM me SPH CHAT - I must go into getDare chat and tell everyone I have a very small penis...(You may tell me what to say if you wish)

PM me CHAT RULES and you can give me rules to follow in chat

PM me BUNNY and I'll hop to get around for half an hour of my choosing

PM me SIGNATURE X and I will put a line of your choosing in my signature for X amount of days. (Within limits.) (Max 7)

PM me YOGA and will do 15-30 mins exercise wearing sports bra, breast pads and my ladies yoga shorts (probably using my cross trainer)

PM me UNDERWEAR X and you can control what underwear I wear for x days (max 3)

PM me UNDIES PIC and I have to send you pic of what underwear I am wearing (Preferably over kik)

PM me EROTIC READ X send me a short erotic paragraph or story and I will record myself reading at least part of it while edging (Audio only)

PM me DRIVE and I will go for a drive wearing a bra under a t-shirt, panties and no bottoms

PM me YOURS and I'll do up to 3 of your PM dares (within my limits, if possible )

PM me HEELS, and I will add 1 minute to my heels time. Whenever I decide, I will walk outside wearing heels for the amount of time accumulated. Then the counter resets to 0. [Heels time = 0 minutes]

PM me WET PANTS and I have to wet myself within 48 hours

PM me SWAP ME and I'll do 2 of your pm dares (my choice) and you do 2 of mine (your choice)

PM me WALK and next time I go for a walk, I will wear a panties and a stuffed bra under a tight t-shirt.

PM me VERSES and I'll go in a vs poll with you and you can set the stakes (within my limits, I reserve the right to say no to this one)

PM me CHAT SLAVE X and I'll be your slave in chat for x mins (at an arranged time)

PM me FLYING LOW and next time I go out shopping I will wear panties and keep the zip on my trousers unzipped until it is pointed out to me.

PM me PADDED and I will wear a sports bra with fake breast pads inserted and panties when home alone for 2 hours. add EDGE and I'll edge at least once while doing this, add SLEEP and I'll sleep in them.

PM me XDRESS and i will dress in whatever you tell me to

PM me PAINT and I paint my paint my toenails

PM me PANTIES IN (INSERT COLOR) and I must go out to the store and buy a pair in that color within the next 24 hours.

PM me FB WANK and i will print out a pic of a fb friend with the initial you pick, cum on it and hang it on my wall for 24hours (keep it for a week, if the other is too much)

PM me FB and your email and I'll email you pics of 5 FB female friends. You pick one for me to imitate, one to make my avatar, one to make my phone lockscreen, one to cum to, and one to do a dare based on.

PM me "shower" and I'll take a shower wearing colorful panties, bra and a white t-shirt.

PM me BALLET and I'll watch a ballet tutorial on YouTube and practice it for 15 minutes.

PM 'masturbate' and I will cum where you want me to cum in a position of your choice

PM me "Hard" and I'll get hard and then soft 5 times in a row.

PM "HOLD IT" I'll cum in my mouth and keep it there for as long as you say and then swallow

PM me "Up And At 'Em X" and I will masturbate from totally flaccid to totally hard and stop. Once I an fully flaccid I will repeat, and do this X times.

PM me UPSKIRT and I will masturbate to an upskirt of myself (picture will not be sent)

PM me "Jizzed on" and I'll cum on my face and leave it for a half an hour

add "STAR" along with the full name of a female celebrity and i will masterbate to only her for a week

NAKED and I will be naked for 60 minutes

Pm me CLOTHES and I will wear nothing for two hours the next time I'm alone

"WINDOW" and I stand 10 minutes naked in front of a Window

Control and you control my next 24 hours

Pm me "Slave time for you" and I will be your slave for an hour

PM me "ABOVE" and I will post in 3 "person above" threads of your choice and you may choose what I write

Pm dice and I will do a dice dare of your choice

PM me GAMESHOW and you can send me a question. If I get it right, you do my dare; If I get it wrong I'll do two dares from you.

PM me AVATAR and I will change my avatar to one of your choosing.

PM me TRADE and name one of your PM dares and one of mine to swap, within my limits.

Pm me SLEEP and I must sleep with a gag in my mouth and my hands tied

PM me TWIN and I will pick one of my pm dares which we'll both do

EXTEND: if you are PMed this with another PM dare, double the duration of that PM dare. Works with multiples.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1161 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments