Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The power of positivity

Posted Yesterday at 09:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It is no secret that I had a shitty 2018. I went through a lot of trauma and drama and my anxiety was at an all time high this past fall. There was a lot of negativity is many different areas of my life.

It is so easy to get sucked into the negativity. To focus on the negative things, and forget the positive. Humans are designed to focus on the negative. To be ready to fight or flight. To stay aware of danger. It is ingrained in us.

Negative feelings: trauma, stress, anxiety,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Kinky Calendar - Dare of the Month

Posted 01-12-2019 at 11:14 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

So .... I gave Jaro a Dare as part of his "Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar" where I asked him to do a photo shoot, creating 12 different photos, one for each month of 2019. I loved this idea so much that I decided to post it as the Dare of the Month for January. (Click here if you want to read the full dare and rules)

Here is my entry:

February

February
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Happy birthday mr. Devious!!!!

Posted 01-12-2019 at 10:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today is a very special day!

Mr. Devious is celebrating a birthday. Now, I know he is going to groan when he sees this. He told me that he just wants to hide and doesn't want to get old. BUT I can't let that happen.

You see, Mr. Devious does everything he can to support me, celebrate me everyday. But today is his day. It is all about him and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Many Uses for Lube

Posted 01-09-2019 at 10:04 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may remember that Mr. Devious and I ordered some lube in the summer. However, what we did not expect was to receive an entire CASE! of lube. If you want to have a laugh, you can read my blog about it here.

I recently created a thread asking for inspiration for some blog topics. Pariahterror suggested that I write a blog with all of the ways that you can use lube. So here it is:

* Slip & Slide: Get a big tarp and lube it up and then run and slide.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Random Stranger

Posted 01-08-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sure random stranger, I will edge for you. I haven't given you any kind of control, but I will follow your instructions and wear a plug to work.

We haven't discussed my likes or limits yet, but that is not needed. The only thing that should matter is your pleasure.

It's ok that we haven't discussed safewords, I will of course push my limits for you. Don't worry about the fact that we know nothing about each other, I trust you enough not to do anything bad with the naked
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Secure your own mask before helping others

Posted 01-04-2019 at 11:38 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

There is a reason that flight attendants tell you to secure your own mask before trying to assist others. If you pass out trying to help somebody else, you aren't going to be much help.

This is a good lesson for life but one that is really hard for me!

I am a caretaker by nature. I love helping other people. I want to fix things; make it all better. I frequently put others ahead of myself.

So many times I will have just a casual conversation with people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Move over 2018, bring on 2019!

Posted 12-31-2018 at 04:59 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well, I am sitting here in disbelief as I count down the hours until the end of 2018. I have to say that 2018 kicked my ass. It was a year full of loss, heart break and struggle. However, I survived and I know that I am ending the year stronger than I was at the beginning of the year. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Every year I take some time to reflect on the past
A Butterfly Princess <3