Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Storytime with Jessica

Posted 02-25-2019 at 05:03 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags story

I don't think kink writing comes easily to me but here's my (as yet small) collection of stories. I don't expect this to get massively active but it's something I enjoy doing when the mood takes me. Feedback is very much appreciated (PM me or simply write something constructive on the thread), even to let me know I'm not just writing stories to myself

Hidden Fingers

An ongoing story from the perspective of the 3 protagonists; a male slave, nervous female newcomer exhibitionist/sub...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

The difficulty of self-control

Posted 02-24-2019 at 05:37 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The difficulty of self-control

A week seems like such a long time when you can’t touch for pleasure. I set myself the challenge partly as I felt my self-control was really struggling after my last ruin (2 weeks ago maybe, after which I REALLY wanted to cum) but also as it’s fun to torture myself occasionally. The nearer the end of my denial gets the harder it seems to be to control my desires, but I suppose after a year that’s hardly surprising.

I wore my chastity cage...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Nicely Doms It

Posted 12-04-2018 at 06:18 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-17-2019 at 08:10 AM by PrincessJessica

Nicely Doms It

I’ve now been owned for over a year, yay! I was only vaguely looking for a Mistress all that time ago when Sexyred’s ad peaked my attention. After a pretty disastrous introduction to having a Mistress, my main hope was finding someone I could trust fully. Here my hope has been exceeded as I’ve explored kinks I hadn’t given any serious consideration. I’ve done so safely, without pressure and it’s been a perfect antidote to the horrible first introduction to being owned. ...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Breaking my anal "virginity"

Posted 06-27-2018 at 02:56 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

One of my favourite "kinks" is experimenting; trying something new or outside my comfort zone because...well you never know until you try it. So when I bought a dildo (mainly for a large amount of sucking and/or blowjob practice my Mistress has decided I need) I knew eventually it was going up my ass. I had planned to do it carefully, like conducting a planned operation pushing it up slowly after lots of lube & build up...but my latest Chaturbate show had other ideas.

After...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Dress(ed)

Posted 06-15-2018 at 01:46 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I'm now half-way through the allotted time that I had to cross-dress for the 3-person adding thread, which means me and denied dicklet have spent nearly 11 hours(!) on public webcam, usually in some state of undress. That makes me feel like quite the cam slut I've really enjoyed doing it and exercising my inner-exhibitionist though. They've also proved to be reasonable antidotes to my ruins and, yet again, they provided a distraction to my guilty mind after yesterday's accidental ruin as I literally...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Chronically Frustrated Slave (CFS)

Posted 06-06-2018 at 06:54 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Chronic Frustration

Don't worry it's not another denial blog! I suppose now seems as good a time as any to talk about something that makes me even more frustrated; chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS also called myalgic encephalomyelitis or ME). It's a life-altering condition that has prevented me from starting work after University, leaves me unable to do even simple daily tasks and makes my life hellish.

So what it is?

Well as the name suggests it makes me...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by PrincessJessica

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
Truth or Dare Zealot