Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
getDare issues Anything that is related to the getDare platform and community
Old

Coming out

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks to sockless74's blog post, I have seriously asked myself how I came along. I think partly, I didn't try to fool anyone, but on the other hand, I have meddled and struggled with how others conceive me.

I am transgender. I thought it didn't play a role too much that I was, and still do, but on the other hand: society. That's the whole trouble it's about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.
Oracle
Old

When an Elf kissed a Dwarf

Posted 04-17-2018 at 11:08 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by sockless74's blog post, I'd like to share an episode on my life. Maybe it brings some insight to a gender topic he brought up.

Around a decade ago, when I was still pretty young, I started to play the MMORPG Cosrin. It was completely text-based, but I loved it. When starting it, I decided for a female Elf monk. I gave my virtual character a decent description, went on adventure, leveled up, and roleplayed.

After having met and played with plenty of cool people,...
Oracle
Old

Sex dating is Dating is Tough

Posted 04-16-2018 at 03:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

When I started actively and seriously looking for sex dates around a year ago, I had some expectations how easy it was going to be. Now, I have made plenty of experience to give it more of a mixed feelings. Even when it is only about having sex without any obligations, sex dating still is dating.

I got contacted very often, by people with profiles of mixed quality. I had chats with quick, arrogant demands without the same level to offer from their side. I got rejected, but worse I had...
Oracle
Old

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I...
Oracle
Old

Check here: Are you missing half the fun?

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

You love giving dares or receiving them? Are you sure you get 100% fun out of it? Here's your check for it.

Half of giving dares as well as half the fun of receiving dares is in the contact with others. Just think about it briefly: what's the difference to doing them just on your own? There are enough kinky roulettes out there with automatic dice, and other automatic task and dare givers, you don't even need your own creativity.

The difference in getting others involved,...
Oracle
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:48 PM by CSasha

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do they prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle