Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

I feel pretty

Posted 06-29-2016 at 12:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly

I have always struggled with self confidence and self esteem. I have never believed that I was pretty, let alone beautiful. Other than my mom, I was never called either of those words growing up, or in my 6 year relationship with my ex.

The only time I was ever called beautiful was by men who wanted sex from me. So when I met Asslvr and he called me those things, I banned the word beautiful. I always felt that the only reason somebody said that word to me was to get something from me,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Planning a wedding

Posted 04-03-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A couple people have been encouraging me to write a blog about some of our wedding plans. I have been trying pretty hard to not talk too much about wedding stuff because it is too easy for it to become all consuming, but I will pour it all out here for those who want to know and those who don't can just ignore it.

Date:
May 6, 2017

Theme:
Our theme is going to be .... *drum roll* ... BUTTERFLIES! I know, surprise surprise! But actually it is going to be
A Butterfly Princess <3