Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Oh hey! Another rant about sad life! Yay!

Posted 06-29-2018 at 01:56 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 06-29-2018 at 02:01 PM by lilith_
Tags personal, rants, sad

One of my first blog writings here had the title "mentally ill subs are still worthy". I like to think that I am right about this but life has only showed me that mentally ill PEOPLE aren't worthy at all.

I'm not even going to mention my hospital stay. That was the absolute dehumanization and degradation and not the fun kind but the traumating kind. I read so many articles about how to recover from that kind of trauma and all I could read was how importnat is the support of family
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

A very sad slut

Posted 06-01-2018 at 03:33 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

It seems like this blog is full of my rants, but I guess that's what journals and blogs are all about, right? Well, I have a little problem....

Recently I made a new enemy that's going to be stuck with me for a few months. This enemy is called PEPTIC ULCER. And not only that but when my stomach doesn't burn as if there is a mini Drogon burning the Lannister army inside my belly, I am a sad potato because of a recent breakup. I really want to have play sessions and I feel the need to let
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants, Kinky me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

I wish people would think before giving a dare

Posted 03-02-2018 at 07:20 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags dares, lilith, rants

I've seen so many dares posted here. I've also seen so much ignorance. It's blowing my mind how careless some people are.

1) Using other people's underwear and toys without their permission is absolutely disrespectful and unhealthy. Especially when you are stealing your sister's or mother's panties.... Yes, wear bras and panties if you want but BUY YOUR OWN.
2) Tasks that take HOURS to complete. Hey.... We have a life outside BDSM, you know?
3) There's something called likes,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old

The R Word

Posted 03-26-2017 at 12:48 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

He didn't do that. It might sound like he did, but he didn't. It was just poor communication. Because that sort of thing has certain connotations. That sort of thing happens while you're unconscious or with a knife to your throat. He didn't do that.

We were both drunk and had been doing sexual stuff all night. I was at his place and our mutual friend had left, leaving us alone on his bed. He was pretty dominant with me and he knew I loved it. He made me give him a handjob, even though...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

How Far We've Come

Posted 01-24-2017 at 01:47 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 01-24-2017 at 08:23 PM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

Everyone has that bad year. The year you'll always remember of when you hit rock bottom. If you haven't had this year yet, trust me it's coming. People can have several years that go into this category of course. I have years where my life was falling apart but that was because of other events and I didn't hit my limit.

My year started the moment I started to self harm. It was four years ago today. Four days before my birthday and back then I was going to be turning seventeen.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

A Series of Kinky Events

Posted 01-15-2017 at 03:02 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie

Monsters exist in everyone's life. A shadow in the corner of your eye or a nightmare that follows your every step. Not all monsters are visible and some you haven't even met. I always picture my demons as some horrendous shapes in the darkness. Not all are physical and some were created by my own design. They are predatory, with sharp teeth and glowing eyes. They stalk me at night, clawing at my mind while they whisper atrocities in my ear.

Sometimes, to fight my monsters, I become an...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Old

Look At Me

Posted 01-13-2017 at 06:46 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Anyone who knows me rather well might understand that I tend to overthink things. A lot of the time it's kinky things. Why do I enjoy submission? Why am I a brat? Why are limits important?

Lately, the focus has been on body image. How does kink effect my body image? I've been writing about this quite a bit lately, simply been on my mind a lot.

I am usually at least somewhat aware of my physical appearance. Except when I'm playing. During a scene, my mind goes blank. I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal