Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

+200% more replies with any avatar

Posted 06-04-2017 at 11:12 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:27 AM by CSasha

Change your avatar. Now!

Clothes make the man.
Fine feathers make fine birds.

You may be new here on getDare, or you might just not have cared for this detail so far. So let me tell you why you should change your avatar immediately:

You look like an idiot. I guess you are not, but the default blank collar avatar is exactly the one which represents the majority of those idiots who annoy and spam me with badly informed awefully written messages.
Oracle
Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Game: PM dare bashing game

Posted 10-14-2016 at 10:34 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:09 AM by CSasha

Idea: People want to get PM dares, but they are reluctant to ask. Also getting a large amount of PM dares at once has a certain thrill. So PM dare the person above and ask for a PM dare in return. Then continue with the next person above a random number of times.

Example:
- Cassandra creates the thread and posts
Spoiler:

She is done.

- After her silverdarknight posts
Spoiler:

He sends Cassandra PM dares and ask to return the favor.

- After him Switch Lucy...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Story: Next door Part 2

Posted 10-05-2016 at 01:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:40 PM by CSasha

Part 1

I really slept like a baby, happy and fond like never. The next morning I stood up fresh and full of enthusiasm. I still had a work day to endure, but I was eager to bear it in good mood for the night that might come after it. I took a warm shower and dared to finish with cold water to resurrect my body. I took my time with the breakfast, also thanks to getting up early enough. And I even had a relaxed way to work since I also didn't need to be in a hurry. It just felt everything...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Next door Part 1

Posted 10-05-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:47 PM by CSasha

It had been a hot summer day. I was very pleased about the incoming coolness of the night, so I opened the curtains, my window and leaned out. My big room contained my bed, my desk, three cabinets and plenty of space in the middle. I had begun to use it for performing some dares, practicing deepthroat and anal. For me, it felt safer than to seek strangers, though I found the thought exciting. Despite my disappointments from looking for them online. Maybe my kinks made it more difficult, but that's what...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Creative Forest

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:53 PM by CSasha

When I logged into my getDare account, a small pop-up gave me notice of a new message. Since I hadn't been that active lately, I guessed it would have been an aftermath message from my passed mutual dare contacts, and I was already worried about having not logged in for a long time, so she or he have been waiting for my response. When I clicked it, I relaxed, telling myself it could also be one of the new users, who just searched through any profiles of their liking and wrote a short "hi, wanna...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The trip Part 2

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:02 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Then I discovered it was a semi-detached house, two entries, seemingly both inhabited. He hadn't told me any house number or family name. And besides, when would the other people be or come at home. Were they on vacation or was I in risk to be seen? What if was going to cry or moan in the house? Would the neighbors hear us? I slightly blushed. Time to knock and get to know how my friend cared for these sorrows of mine.

Just when I noticed I didn't even know where...
Oracle
Posted in Stories