Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

We Meet Again: Our First Night

Posted 12-16-2014 at 02:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

As most of you know (since I couldn't stop shouting it from the roof top for the last month), Asslvr came for a visit last week. I wasn't going to write a blog series about our trip, but I have had a few requests and so here it is ... Enjoy

Asslvr's plane was supposed to arrive at 7:14 pm. My 11 year old cousin (we will call her C) and I went to the airport to greet him (she has a bigger crush on Asslvr than me). C insisted that we bring along Mr. W (our teddy bear).

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Butterfly Drawing: Custom Edge

Posted 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Princess.Ashley was lucky poster number 160 on my AMA thread. Since I am her best friend, she didn't want me to have to edge, so she originally asked Asslvr if she could just allow me to cum. Of course, Asslvr couldn't allow that since it is against the rules, but he did finally agree to my easiest custom edge to date. Ashley requested that I:

Draw a butterfly on myself and then get myself to the edge. I was then allowed to cum.

So today, after a few hours of teasing me
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:36 AM by Butterfly

After my week of switching with Asslvr, we realized it was something we both really enjoyed, and so we decided to continue to do it on a regular basis. Every other week, I get to control Asslvr on Friday and Saturday. I love having control and teasing and taunting and torturing my wonderfully devious man, but at the same time, I also miss having my rules.

So as I started to tease him relentlessly on Friday morning, I was weakened and he somehow manipulated me into agreeing that I would
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average.

Cancelling Christmas

Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Two weeks ago, after a really horrible day, I decided that I was going to cancel Christmas. Now, for some, this may seem like it really was just an exaggeration, or that it isn't a big deal, but for me, it really is a big deal to say something like that.

Christmas for me is a big deal. I start my Christmas shopping in September, my tree goes up on November 12, I buy and make gifts for everybody, my mom and I spend an entire weekend baking right before Christmas, I start listening to Christmas
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Such a tease ...

Posted 11-12-2014 at 06:44 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Last summer I was attacked. It is a long story, and I am not going to go into the details, but the condensed version is as follows:

A guy decided that he wanted more from me than friendship despite me deflecting anything more than friendship. Since I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he decided to try and take it. I was able to think quickly and hurt him before he could hurt me. I was a bit bruised, but mostly I was physically ok. However, on the way home, he continued to call and
A Butterfly Princess <3