Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

What does "No limits" Actually Mean?

Posted 06-22-2017 at 12:39 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-22-2017 at 03:24 PM by IceMaiden

Whenever I see threads where people state "I have no limits" or threads such as person above and someone says you have no limits, my automatic response is to roll my eyes. Which could be considered a little odd or hypocritical given I do not have limits with AM.

But.

That is the big difference. I choose not to have limits with someone I have been in a relationship with for almost two years, (Jeez, where did the time go?!) someone I trust unconditionally to look
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Opinionated Brat to Mindless Fucktoy.

Posted 09-05-2017 at 05:14 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I'm a huge brat. I like to irritate AM, to bug him, to drive him insane. Just today I responded with a "Mr Butthead." instead of "Sir." In the middle of a quick play scene. Even though when I did so I was fairly sure the pain on my nipples would become even worse than it already was. I hate nipple pain, but that didn't stop me. And it did get worse, but I still giggled.

So when AM suddenly told me something along the lines of he knows what I can and can not do, what...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Logistics of Blackmail.

Posted 09-09-2017 at 01:21 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I recently read that blackmail requires little or no trust at all and I disagree entirely. That wasn't the exact quote but close enough and I'm too lazy to go hunting for the exact one.

It may seem an odd dynamic to need trust but I personally think it requires a lot of trust. Without it, it wouldn't even be able to get started. Take for instance the fact you need some starting materials for it to even begin. Are you going to recieve those materials be it pictures, audio, videos, personal
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

50 reasons.

Posted 10-16-2017 at 02:44 PM by AbusiveMaster

Today was a busy day for Icy. We had a very humiliating task scheduled, which I may post about later. She had a huge list of tasks for gD threads and bets we make while playing scrabble. And to top it all off, her new electric zappy toy arrived over the weekend, and today was the first time we had the chance to play with it.

I have recieved pictures and videos by the dozen today, task reports and live conversations. We have revised her day to day rules, a work in progress.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The satisfaction of doing things I do not like for my Sir.

Posted 11-01-2017 at 03:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Each week I am to write AM a weekly report on my thoughts of the things we have done the prior week. If we haven't played much due to r/l interfering he will give me a topic he wants me to write about. This was the last topic he gave me and he wanted me to post it here so...here it is.

Sometimes Sir asks me to do things I am not fond of. Sometimes it is things that not only am I not fond of, but I actively dislike or even hate them as well. The first example that comes to mind is wearing
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hearty - Landing on 90

Posted 12-11-2017 at 03:09 PM by AbusiveMaster

As hearty has her blog set to friends only, she has asked me to post this task on mine for her. As I am a good Sparkles, I am happy to oblige.

So a dice roll to 90, as has been done several times before. If she goes above 90 she steps backwards and continues until she lands dead on 90. For example, if she is on 87 and rolls 5, she goes up 3 and down 2, taking her to 88.

1- 50 jumping jacks with 25 pegs on.
2- 3 cold shower edges.
3- sing a song while gagged
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Learning curve.

Posted 01-19-2018 at 04:18 AM by AbusiveMaster

I was very flattered to get a mention in wedgibondagebabe's well written blog here - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85470 and wanted to comment. But I didn't want to hijack her blog when I added a few comments, I can go on a bit. Did you notice? I thought I noticed you noticing.

But one of her key points is one I actually want to echo. It is also touched on in Butterflies denial blog. Just because something works for one person, doesnt mean it is safe for you to do.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized