Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

The Contract week 7

Posted Today at 01:03 PM by [email protected] (Janes occasional blog)

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out...
Posted in The Contract
Old

Long list of likes, limits, and what I'm looking for in a master

Posted Today at 03:25 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

First of all, You may be as mean and humiliating as you like and make me feel as dumb as you want, Sir. I'll tell you if it's too much, Sir. Im looking for a very controlling and mean master who will talk down to me like I'm the dumbest,most vapid and airheaded stupid bitch they've ever talked to. I can take a lot of verbal degradation and humiliation as well as in tasks, Sir. I would like a mastersnwho will control and extremely humiliate and degrade me at any point possible yet also understand that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, limits

Posted Yesterday at 07:21 AM by stitofff

Likes. Crossdressing, bondage, public, humiliation, pain, spanking, licking something, nudity.
Dislikes (but can do). Messy, pet play (not too long).
Soft limits. Involving other people, cam dares, pics, blackmail.
Hard limits. Shaving, permanent (but 1-week long is ok), anal, eating/drinking pee/cum/shit (but can eat food from my pants).
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One of my biggest insecurities is one of my kinks!

Posted 11-15-2018 at 01:20 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

A few days ago I received a few "asks" on my blog on Tumblr. I will post here one of the questions that I received along with my reply because I find it so interesting how deep insecurities can also be our kinks!

Quote:
What the most humiliating name you love to be called
Okay, thatís a very interesting one! Just a note: this is only acceptably by PARTNERS. Do not go and call me these things because youíll get blocked.

I love anything that
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

A trip to Olympic National Park

Posted 11-14-2018 at 06:59 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Early this year, in September, my BF (J for short) and I went to the Pacific Northwest for a short vacation. Even though it rains a lot, the western corner of Washington, just south of the Canadian border, is amazingly beautiful in summer and autumn. Winters can be dreary, but then summers are so gorgeous that they more than make up for the depressing winter cold and rain. We visited the lavender fields and then drove to the Olympic National Park, the only remaining rain forest in the continental United...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Thanksgiving

Posted 11-13-2018 at 12:25 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)

Hello i always have trouble starting this blogs ,because everything i can think of as a starting sentence is generic so i will move on to the topic i wanted to talk about today and that is Appreciation and Thanksgiving,Here i go:

In My country we have a similar holiday to the Thanksgiving one,but instead of thanking each other is more about,asking forgivness from each other for the things you have done or didnt do the whole year,although through the years i always found it weird,and awkward
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What did this puppy eat

Posted 11-12-2018 at 01:38 PM by Pariahterror

Yesterday was a new adventure. Due to encouraging someone else and that person encouraging me, I did somethingI didn't think I would try out soon. What it is, you'll see soon.

Thus in the afternoon i went to the shop and got my groceries. I got a new bowl as well from a pet shop. One with a low end on one side. Much better than one which is high on all sides.

Now, what to...
Silly pup
Posted in Uncategorized