Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sain

Rate this Entry

Official King Campaign Blog

Posted 09-16-2018 at 03:42 PM by Sain
Updated 09-30-2018 at 01:59 PM by Sain

Hello, my fellow getDarians,

I am officially announcing my candidacy for King of getDare. As your king, I will:

- Bring peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.
- Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.
- Execute Order 66. And since this is getDare, Order 69.
- Raise stormtrooper pay and benefits.
- As is tradition, the dark side will provide free cookies to anyone who joins us.

So join me, and together we will rule the galaxy!

-----

Ok, I'm not a Sith Lord, and I'm not running for ruler of the Galactic Empire. I'm running for King of getDare because I understand that true power will always rest in the hands of the community.

Some may suggest that because I am a mod running for King, all I care about is power. This could not be further from the truth. In fact, I never tried to become a mod; I'm simply a common user who was fortunate enough to be offered the chance to help. And I accepted the position because I want to keep this community a safe and friendly place to connect with other like-minded kinky individuals. That is what I will continue to do as your King.

GetDare is awesome mainly because of the awesome people we have here. And none of that will change if you choose me as your elected representative. As King, I will do my best to ensure this community remains awesome. And I will always be open to suggestions from my constituents to for ways to improve the site.

-----

Time for some campaign offers! Switch Lucy and Sam~ are my campaign team.

A Fun Thread!
If I win the election, Switch Lucy, Sam~, and me will participate in a joint thread. This will either be a keyword or dice rolling thread. Want to give us lots of tasks in a fun thread? Now's your chance!

Custom Dares!
People who vote for me can request a custom dare from my campaign team! Me, Sam~, and Switch Lucy will each give out 5 custom dares to voters, so 15 total. Dares will be given out even if I don't win the election. All 3 of us are quite capable of creating high-quality personalized dares.

To Request a Dare:
After voting for me, send me a PM with your likes/limits/toys, and tell me what type of dare you would like. 15 of you will be randomly chosen to receive a dare from one of us. (You don't get to choose who to receive a dare from, that's random too.)

Thank You!
I will PM each and every one of my voters to personally thank them for voting for me. Every one of these messages will include PM dares, if the voter has any.

The King's Speech!
If I win the election, I will post an audio recorded acceptance speech. I make no promises on the quality on the speech (I'm not an actual politician), but I will do my best.

Bribes?
Feel free to message me or my campaign team and ask for a favor in exchange for your vote. We are open to offers.

-----

Thank you, and good night.
-Sain
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2865 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Luck and keep telling yourself you don't care about power.

Wish you the best of luck. Happy to run against you!
  2. Old Comment
    Oooh cookies! I like cookies.
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations with the new job as a mod!

Yes, I am certain you would be an excellent King. But I am also certain that I would be a better King.
  4. Old Comment
    you will definitely run a fair and honest election -nods- no tampering of votes with your mod powers or anything -whistles-
  5. Old Comment
    I can buy cookies at the store and not have to join anyone, that's not an incentive :-D ;-)

Everyone rules their own universe already, lol

Order 69 sounds good with a certain person I have in mind, but I just call it a very nice position

Congratulations on being offered the new mod position and helping out!

Getdare is awesome because of the people we have here and the people that we used to have here too.

This community is awesome, but can be even more awesome like it has been before and even surpass that crest as well. I guess there's no limit the sky, but while trying to maintain the same quality of everything is good, it is more than that. Everything evolves and changes, not remains the same and gets stagnant or dull to growth. Hopefully we will continue move forward in a supportive, innovative, and wholly considerate way. Communication is from all sides is important, but our own effort is just as well.

I appreciate yours and everyone else's presence on this site

Also, you're into sci-fi, etc ~ Brownie points from me.

More cookies for you
    Updated 09-17-2018 at 12:09 PM by Joan Sky