Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AK's Adventures

Scattered Thoughts in the Universe
Rate this Entry

Our way of dealing with bad feelings.

Posted 10-18-2018 at 12:14 PM by imakward

Now everyone knows relationships are not perfect and from time to time they might be fights and hurt feelings,i wanted to write about how me and Happy me deal with it because it does happen and its really important to know how to deal with them so they are no lingering bad feelings and unsaid things.

Now i will walk you through how we deal with it in our Relationship:

When one of us gets hurt feelings,we usually say "you hurt my feelings" ,then depending on how much they were hurt we tackle the problem or what happened right away,but if it was more severe ,we take couple minutes off each other ,if we are talking on skype we hang up and we do that because usually when you get hurt a lot by whatever reason,you tend to say the first bad thing in your mind,and we try to negate that with the fact that we let our emotions that are in the moment calm down by taking couple of minutes for our self and let our brain examine what just happened,then after we calmed down,we usually send cute and sweet message to each other showing that we've calmed down,then we call each other and begin to talk over what happen ,when we do that we never talk over each other we take turns and listen carefully what the other has to say,we discuss what went wrong or what was said and we decide on how to fix it ,now would it be overtime ,or it is something that can be fixed right now,depends on every situation,but we talk about it as long as we need to,and then we get happy pretty quickly because so far we always fixed it right away.

I decided to share this because it's really important to know how to deal when someone gets hurt,because relationships take work and time and in my experience there are no relationship were there is no scuffles from time to time,i thought that my experience and sharing how we deal with it may help someone out there after all that's why we are in this site beside sharing kinks is to help each other.

Best Regards AK.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1248 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments