Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sain

Rate this Entry

Congratulations Jaro!

Posted 10-08-2018 at 08:27 PM by Sain

Jaro has been elected King of getDare! I would like to officially congratulate Jaro on his well deserved victory.

There is one moment that defines the election for me. Wolf82 asked this in the election thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Candidates:

As we prepare for the polls to open on Monday, is there a final thought you want to say -- especially for those who remain undecided and may use your last thought to select who gets their vote?
I thought Jaro's response was so perfect that there's nothing I could say to top it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I'm just thinking of all the plans I have for this site.

All the ideas I am working on.

All the posts I want to make in the future.

All the games, live events, truths and dares I want to contribute.

Winning this competition and being crowned the Worm King might be just that little extra incentive I need to complete all these a little faster.
The fact is, Jaro was by far the most deserving candidate in the election. He has done so much for this site and this community. He created an awesome game for people to randomly receive PM dares. He created a lot of interesting and fun truth threads and dares. And Jaro currently runs the Battle of the Sexes live chat event (that I hear is awesome).

I could try to list everything Jaro contributes to on this site, but you get the idea. There is no doubt in my mind that Jaro is the rightful King of getDare!

Jaro, I am proud to be able to call you my King. You are a prime example of what makes this community great. And I wish you the best in continuing to create all the creative truths, dares, and games your kinky mind can come up with.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

This blog was written in the nude.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1922 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Jaro does do a lot for the site and so do you, I love gD activity!

Nice job on the blog.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you Sain that's very nice of you to say so. Thank you too for linking that index of mine.

You ran a good campaign too and I'm glad you got promoted to mod. We need good people to be mods!

*wiggles off to think of new games, live events, truths and dares*