Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

My Humanity

Posted 12-17-2016 at 04:59 PM by techiegirl

We've all gotten that message from a Twue Dom declaring us to be their newest slave. There are so many blogs on this subject, the ridiculous messages we'll get with orders to refer to them as Master. It's like they don't see us as human. Just another potential slave. Doesn't matter if you're a dom or a sub, they've decided that you're a slave, their slave no less, and they are the greatest master you're ever going to have.

We all know those annoying messages, but that's not my subject today. I'm going to talk about the (mostly male cuz there are no females on the internet) slave/subs/sissies/bottoms/pets who do the exact same thing.

We've all probably gotten that message as well. Hello Mistress, I'm your slave and I'm desperate to serve you. Or some variation. Some random person messages you, doesn't fucking matter if you're actually a dom at all, they've decided that you are. They no longer view you as a person, even though you're supposed to be the one in charge, you're just a fantasy to them. You're not an actual person with desires and hopes, just a potential person for them to jack off to and then claim they submitted.

Now, it's not always that direct. Sometimes it's someone you're friends with who sees you being slightly dominating in a teasing way to someone else. Sometimes that 'friend' decides that they want that so they start pushing for it. Slowly at first, they're simply subby and oh my gosh that smiley face you sent them embarrassed them! You've fallen for their cunning trap because suddenly you've got a clingy sub trying to get your attention. Suddenly, the fact that you don't want to dominate them is no longer an issue. They are subby and you teased them so obviously you want to play with them. Doesn't matter that you aren't a switch or a dom. Doesn't matter that you're uncomfortable with it. Sometimes, it doesn't even matter if you say no.

You are no longer a person, you are their fantasy personified.

I've got a friend who might be a switch, lovely person, and they begin feeling obligated to dominate all these subs. All these people who played the long game, became her friend, then started becoming upset when she is subby and can't boss them around. She's too nice to call them out, so here I am writing about it.

We talk all the time about Twue Doms who violate consent and just decide, oh you're my slave. Not often do we discuss the other side of things. The subs who guilt their friends into being their tops because "Oh I thought we were friends and I'm so subby I'll do anything for you." The subs who, even when asking to be dominated, make the person their asking feel like an object.

To them, a strong opinionated woman like me, who is submissive, is just an object. Beg hard enough and I'll cave in. Even when I'm the dominant, they're in control. I'm just an object, a fantasy that can actually talk to them. Who cares that I'm in subspace, you wanted to play with me so how dare I not be available for the submissive I didn't know I had! How dare I be more than just something you've stuck on a pedestal.

I didn't ask or want to be your dom. I didn't ask or want to be your caretaker. I didn't ask or want to have control over you. But in this amazing fantasy, I did. So, why should what I want get in the way of that?
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Views 2608 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Interesting. I've so far just viewed those people as stupid, assuming that everyone would want to dom them.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Viking_Guy View Comment
    Interesting. I've so far just viewed those people as stupid, assuming that everyone would want to dom them.
    Oh for sure, but I'm talking more about the people who aren't publicly called out on it. The friend who just kind of weasels their way into it and guilts someone into being their dom
  3. Old Comment
    The messages from random people are bad enough but usually easily ignored ... however the friends who end up using you, that is the worst I have been in this situations a couple times. Both as a dom and a sub. I am very selective who I play with. But sometimes I am too nice to say that, especially if I truly like the person.