Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hampers' Box of Juke

You're sitting in a dingy bar. You drain the dregs of the last alcoholic beverage you can afford for the night. You've got one shiny coin left. You look around for something to spend it on. There's a charity jar at the end of the bar, which you reach out for. But just beyond it you see a big flashing jukebox. You walk over and slot your coin in. Not sure what to choose, you hit RANDOM.
The discs whirr into place, and it comes up...
Rate this Entry

Any Colour You Like - Easy Star All-Stars [getDare on Gmail?]

Posted 11-27-2008 at 06:07 PM by Hampers
Updated 11-30-2008 at 10:02 PM by Hampers

For those of you with Gmail accounts, you can't have missed the introduction of themed layouts.

I personally don't like many of them. A lot of them seem too dark to be easy on the eyes, like the 'classic' layout is. 2 of my 4 Gmail accounts have been reset to the classic layout.

My main personal account uses the graffiti layout, purely because I think it looks (in the words of Demitri Martin) crazy awesome.

What's interesting is to look at how some of them have been derived. If you have a Gmail account, check out the colour scheme of a theme called 'Night Shade'. This is the one I use for my getDare email address, purely because it reminds me of home.

Aww.

(But seriously, Depp. Ask for royalty payments.)

Edit: Seeing as I linked to uToob; has anyone else noticed the Toob's gone widescreen?
Posted in
Views 1354 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Edit: Seeing as I linked to uToob; has anyone else noticed the Toob's gone widescreen?
    I am getting the wide screen too. Seems Youtube upgraded!

Quote:
    (But seriously, Depp. Ask for loyalty payments.)