Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Earning a treat

Posted 01-24-2021 at 10:28 AM by RainbowSky

In the UK there is a show called the Wheel. Sir and I both watch it from our respective houses. Last night Sir challenged me to a little bit of a competition. How many questions could I get right? If I did well I would get a nice task today, if not... well I don't want to contemplate that right now.

So far with this show I have done awfully. I'm not very good, the categories have been obscure. Its horrible. There was a very high chance of failing given the topics were history, the 80's,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 49 votes, 2.51 average.

Thoughts on the Slut dare so far - Dec 30th

Posted 12-30-2019 at 03:52 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 06:33 PM by SilverBlue

Hey, so I'm just reflecting on the dare so far, I'm categorising this under Thoughts and Feelings because I don't want to clutter my slut dare reports with the more emotional side of things. I figure I can talk here about how the dare makes me feel, in a general sense, and the reports can be read on their own.

The time that I've dedicated to doing this dare and all it's tasks has really taken a lot out of me. I felt a lot of pressure to get my reports out to you guys to read. I felt guilty
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Lol

Posted 08-16-2010 at 09:28 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

So we played Canasta.

And we had 2 teams of three (the whole family played), and it was me, my younger brother, and older sister on my dad, mom, and my older brother. My team, all of us on it, not all the time, but most of time, when ever we had the chance, we blocked the deck. It was soooo funny.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Three Dicks in Three Hours by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:24 AM by AnalGirl1

My dear Slut,

I realized that I haven't given you enough opportunities to suck and fuck lately, so here is a dare for you where the objective is simple: suck three different dicks within three hours. Exactly three dicks, no more, no less.

But, there is an element of chance in this dare. Your fate will be determined by the flip of a coin. So this dare include a small experiment in probability. For the experiment, you need to perform an even number of coin tosses...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Luxury Whore, The Punishment by MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by AnalGirl1

Hello my whore…

To be honest I am disappointed, I was expecting you to succeed with this dare, to be someone’s fuck-toy for a whole night, to get those 1.000€, but not only you didn’t but you also came… That was bad. That was very bad. I know you were horny as hell, that you couldn’t help it, but those were not the rules, and a good slut always follows the rules.

For sure I will think of a punishment for you, don’t you doubt that. I’m already thinking about what it could
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gloryhole Dare by Beastlyj_20

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:26 PM by AnalGirl1

This dare will be written in multiple parts, it is in your best interest if you do not read each part until you are allowed to. Upon reading this, if you are planning on attempting to complete it please PM me back that you are going to attempt it. Thanks 😘

This dare will most likely take an entire day so I would recommend waking up early to start

Materials needed:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/ypfvc4xx.jpg.html
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Here we go again

Posted 10-11-2016 at 10:33 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Another controversial post so you know what to do if you cannot stomach things like that. However this time it is going to be a little different. It will most likely be a group of women that comes and comments how I am a terrible person this time.

Now let me start this off by saying under no circumstances do I condone rape and I believe people that do it are sick fucks that belong in prison especially when it involves little kids. But there has been an overreaction recently as...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized