Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Why I wish to serve! - Task 11

Posted 01-12-2021 at 01:09 PM by RainbowSky

It's the final day of the trial week. After a very intense few days, and an aching back in tow, Sir set me one very simple task. To write why I wanted to be a sub, what I could bring, why he should choose me essentially. That was it. Just write.

The Report
I believe I am a good submissive as I flourish under instruction and develop skills to please others. I learn from what I do right or wrong as I always want to improve and get better at serving others. I've also wanted to make people happy, and by serving someone, completing tasks, which may be seen as pointless, for their enjoyment and pleasure is enjoyable for me and makes those I serve happy. I always try my hardest with every thing I am set, I am determined to do the best work I can in both life, work and serving. I know I have made mistakes in tasks and failed but this has given me a new determination to do better, be a better person. I wish to serve because in my life I control every aspect of everything so tightly and its so tiring and stressful and I wish to give someone else some of that control so I can learn to relax, be freer, be more outgoing, to learn to trust others and just let what happens happen and not try to control it and change it.

I can offer well written reports of tasks. I can offer good communication and feedback on activities. I believe I have shown how good my reports and communication can be. I can offer a friend, someone who will be there when you need them. I am a loyal friend and my friends mean the world to me and am supportive of them and their decisions but am also there to listen to their concerns and problems and try my best to help them deal with these. I can offer my body and mind for you to decide on what it does and how it thinks/acts. As a sub my body is yours to train and use for tasks and decide how it should be used. You can train my mind to see me a certain way, act a certain way in situations.

I want to try new things, be pushed, test limits, learn, grow, develop and become a better sub. I want to become more outgoing, how to relax, shut off from the world and just commit, and develop new friendships. You have already opened my eyes to new things like confinement and I feel like with you I will be able to explore this and many other things further and open my mind to new things. I want to become a better sub as I know I can be bratty, I know I can do things half heartedly and I shouldn't. I should embrace this side of me much more. I want to be pushed to see my tolerances and challenged so that I am stimulated and not just repeating the same repetitive simple things over and over all the time and getting bored and giving up.

I wish to serve you Sir and only you.

The result
I am now very happily owned and excited to continue this journey with Sir and share it with you all.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 530 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments