Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: listen To Your Feelings!

Posted 04-25-2015 at 08:43 PM by MasterDaddy02

As in that D/s relationship. Is it hard to decide to open up? Yes, it is the most hardest thing for some sub's in trusting. From how some have face different aspects within themselves. It was not there choice, but instead it was forced upon them. Did they have a say? The answer is "no," because that decision was made for them, at times without there approval. Was that right and fair to them? No, it was not and because of not listening to there voice. What happened to hearing there right to speak out? You must really listen, to what is best for them. Not what is best for the other side. You can become blind, at times instead of seeing what is really the most healthy decision that should be made. Does that make you a bad person? No, just that you must listen to your feelings inside.

When your feelings are talking to you, then that means to make the best choice for the sub first. The best D/s relationship, is a healthy one. That is what must stick in your mind.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1145 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You REALLY need to watch how you word things. I agree that to an extent it is the Dom's responsibility to put their own needs to the side and do what's best for their sub. However, the way you speak of subs in the beginning of this blog comes across so negatively.

I think being submissive wasn't a choice, I think it's part of what makes me, me. It's important to note that not everyone feels that way, and it definitely wasn't forced on me. Was being Dominant forced on you? How would you feel if someone suggested it was? That sounds like it was completely against my will and unwelcomed.

Sure, at times it makes my life a little more complicated. It's hard sometimes to have to hide this part of who I am from some of the people I love, but the whole beginning of your blog makes it seem like being submissive is somehow more negative than being dominant, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

When you're on such thin ice with this community, you need to take your own advice and "stop and truly think."
  2. Old Comment
    @jlstockton25: I didn't mean for it to come across that way. I was just talking in how sub's, must decide when they can trust. And how hard that has to be on sub's. Especially, if they did trust before, and it went the wrong way. I understand what you are saying to me.
  3. Old Comment
    Please, for the love of all that's holy, PLEASE stop saying you were misunderstood. Either learn basic grammar and syntax of the language you claim you're a native speaker of, or proofread what you say and try to think how it will be interpreted by a reasonable person.

Sometimes even the best thought out blogs get slightly misinterpreted, but how many of yours have you had to backtrack on? You're clearly not learning from your mistakes.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    Please, for the love of all that's holy, PLEASE stop saying you were misunderstood. Either learn basic grammar and syntax of the language you claim you're a native speaker of, or proofread what you say and try to think how it will be interpreted by a reasonable person.

+1, I know its hard to hear that and somewhat frustrating when someone says it but damnit I cannot decipher what you are trying to say most of the time.
  5. Old Comment
    MD, I understood what you said that sometimes a sub isn't ready to open up but their dom or Master forces them to when their not ready.
  6. Old Comment
    I just have a question and a statement...

1. Why is every single blog post of yours a Re:? Are they actually a response to somebody/something?

2. If someone continuly, or even once, forces you to do something that you do not want to do.. It probally time to find somebody who cares more for the person/people who sub to them. A good dom, I think ( maybe I'm wrong) should never force their sub to do something thet do not want to do...
  7. Old Comment
    @slaveboy32: In regard to me using "Re:", I have been doing it as habit most of my life.
  8. Old Comment
    ...ok... I guess