Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.68 average.

24 10 Hunters Full Moon

Posted 10-08-2018 at 04:25 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-12-2018 at 02:46 PM by jane@

Be Afraid of the Hunters moon full on 24th October 2018 .
My knife is sharp - I can feel its sharpness in my hot wet and sticky sheath, I am coming into heat for the full Hunters moon
Or is it his knife I feel, his hand on the dagger. I push my sex against the serrated blade as it penetrates deep within me. Am I hiding it there between my legs or is it a trick and my undoing.
Blood seeps out I taste it and my change starts -- in a week or so it will be complete then with fangs and
Posted in werewolf
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

Preparation of toxic cum for use with werewolf sluts

Posted 09-27-2018 at 06:27 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-27-2018 at 10:05 AM by jane@ (grammar)

Hi
This is not a cooking thing but more a preparation of a delicacy.

It was needed as I need to act out part of https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196 in order that when writing the next part is from some from some experience!.
The brief i was given (you may need to read story to get the sense here). Replicate the toxic cum that the Hunter ejaculated into my werewolf pussy and throat the latter nearly killing me and replace the silver shock needle with a real...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.59 average.

This was the horid night that started this sequence

Posted 09-25-2018 at 01:20 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Jane was attacked in her hotel room --- having used the slut for his own pleasure, his mind smiled an evil smile.
Ensuring that the blindfold was secure he untied her from the bed and re-fixed her wrists behind her back.
With cum dripping from every orifice she felt the world go light as he lifted her onto his shoulder. She heard the door clunk shut and air on her exposed flesh as she was carried down the corridor.
The lift bell rang and she landed on her arse on the carpeted floor....
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.67 average.

Question 2 of 4 horid night

Posted 09-25-2018 at 04:26 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-04-2018 at 12:08 PM by jane@

Q2. Now the question about your slut arse hole – think carefully before you engage bimbo brain bimbo
How many times did you stick a finger up your arse and lick and suck the cum from it once you had been delivered back to your room last night?
A2 Oh I can’t say, you don’t think I did that its disgusting I looked well maybe, ok, I did it three times.

I could feel him close to my face his breath on my cheek his smell animal and angry washed over me. With the blindfold in...
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

after a horid night Jane was asked questions about it First Question

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:29 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-24-2018 at 02:43 PM by jane@

This is a story but was in part acted out - I leave those real bits to your imagination -

I acknowledge there was input from a second party.

I lay there handcuffed

At last the door opened and someone entered

He said ‘Good slut are you ready’ – I replied Yes Sir’

He turned me over but with the blindfold I couldn’t see him

He slapped my face – ‘you’re not naked slut’ – I felt him begin to cut my clothes...
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

cooking a sluts pussy

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:10 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-20-2018 at 02:15 PM by jane@

This was a dare I did recently but I wrote it up as a recipe for cooking a sluts pussy
its supposed to be funny but then that's up to you
Warning don't try this at home

('to person who set it)
You think this was mild/easy - well you obviously don’t have a pussy which is sensitive and burns when marinated in hot sauce and then cooked over a flame like a flamed burger!

anyway i have written it as a recipe as i though you would find it funny...