Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract week 7

Posted 11-17-2018 at 01:03 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:59 AM by jane@

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

The Contract Week 6

Posted 11-08-2018 at 08:34 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@
Tags cane, maid, needles, slut

Week 6
Sunday

D and I travelled together today for meeting next week. Was like a second Honeymoon (moon again! As it turned out it was.). It was at a meeting while staying in a hotel that I first submitted to D and we played games.
Just before we went through security D passed me a clear plastic bag with a vibrator in it and said carry this trough for me J. I quickly slipped it into my laptop bag – this was going to be embarrassing.
I went first the guy (yes it would...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

The Contract Week 5

Posted 11-03-2018 at 07:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 11-28-2018 at 11:19 AM by jane@

Week 5
Monday complied with contract and rules.
Still sore from playing werewolf and last week’s edging and no orgasms not helped.
D not amused that although the Hunter did kill me off I seem to have come back as a spirit wolf. Said so in thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196
Maybe I am an Angel defiantly am supernatural but not benevolent, celestial? Don’t think so!

Edging myself makes me feel sordid and controlled. Have to do it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gy 2.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	730   Click image for larger version

Name:	gy1.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	731  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 33 votes, 4.76 average.

Contract Week 4 (part of)

Posted 10-24-2018 at 02:53 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@

Week 4

Posted early as Hunters Moon tonight and change body shape difficult to post with paws

Monday see week 3 and updating blog

Tuesday had to beg to be allowed to change contract add in two new rules and beg to do dare giving a ‘man an orgasm -who I was told I don’t like’ begged despite not knowing who or how I had to provide O – but big incentive to ask for this dare and contract changes so no choice.

Wednesday
The dare to give...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

Jane@ begging to have Contract changed and prevent a Chastity belt being ordered for

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:01 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

D I have been bad and thus humbly and earnestly ask for help to make me a better sub.
I would be most grateful if you would agree to change the rules attached to our Contract by adding the additional rules 4 and 5 below to the rules I must follow.
I know that changes can be made if you agree and appeal to you to allow this change, I beseech, entreat and implore, and plead with you to grant this request which is for my own good.
I understand that in asking for this change which we...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.87 average.

The Contract week 3

Posted 10-22-2018 at 11:50 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-22-2018 at 03:30 PM by jane@

Week 3
Tasks left by D for week as she was on holiday in the sun!
• refraining from touching myself inappropriately 15 days (8/10-23/10)
• – no knickers or bra allowed 15 days 8/10-23/10
• Catch up with Blog
• Do 2 hours of corner time (standing nude hands behind back nose to wall) every evening to keep out of trouble?
• Do Dare /Task below.

Sunday did task for Master MH ‘Sluts pussy with rice;see blog
Monday-Tuesday nil.
Wednesday/Thursday...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.58 average.

Whole Slut having her several ways

Posted 10-21-2018 at 01:02 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

BBQ
Lobster Style
Oven Roast
Spit roast

This recipe uses up your slut and is best done when you have used up other parts of the slut in recipes (sluts pussy, nipple kebabs or waxed breasts) then you get the most from your slut.

Ingredients
• Slut you are no longer fond of anymore or generally grown tired of.
• Stuffing for slut (cum, chilli peppers, ginger, sage and onion all depends on taste and method of cooking.
• Seasoning to taste....