Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.61 average.

The TRIAL of Jane@ The evidence (my missing Week 10 The Contract)

Posted 12-12-2018 at 05:12 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:05 AM by jane@

Document 1
The Report -- EVIDENCE BEFORE THE COURT IN THE CASE OF REGINA V TT JANE@

Jane@ forced anal sex and other degradations to gain 40 points to please her 2 Mistresses and Master C.

Summary /background
(Rules for the week 3-8th Dec –Bringing down a Sub- a penetration task.
Set by Master C the Sinister Hand acting for and directed by Goddess Emily and Mistress D.

Email from TT J accepting her task rules initially from The Sinister...
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average.

The Contract Week 9

Posted 12-01-2018 at 10:51 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:57 PM by jane@

Monday
D and I had arranged to go for a drink after work to chat about the events of the weekend and last week
D came through to my office after 5 and seemed in excellent spirits.
She said ‘now TT you have been very good but I know you like to be bad so let’s pretend it’s like old times and your just bad - so bad - so strip now’. I hesitated D –it was still early - ‘now TT do it – it’s all good I am happy and you need a ‘treat’.

I did as I was told- when nude...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane on her desk at work_LI.jpg
Views:	1313
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	732  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.45 average.

Master Amorphous finishes Jane forever

Posted 11-29-2018 at 03:58 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The Scene [History] I am online! Away
[21:40:08] jane@: I Jane@ had spent a long day at work and evening trying to sort stuff out. It was very late when I left for home – a long dark walk along cold deserted streets.
[21:40:42] jane@: As I cut through the park I regretted all that coffee - the park toilets here were dark and smelly but I thought I will just have to or I will piss my pants. I was desperate by the time I reached them,
[21:41:02] jane@: pleased I was still dry but...
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Revenge of Master Amorphous

Posted 11-22-2018 at 01:50 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:06 AM by jane@

As she hung from the rafters of the dungeon’s ceiling Jane was told by the Werewolf Hunter she’d been accused of being a werewolf and of hunting down innocent rapist and biting off their cocks.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...80#post3488480
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196

and that unless she confessed he would have to search her for the Devil’s Mark on her body.

Jane cried out no it’s not true the assistant Master...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	717   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jane@ full moon.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	719  
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Horrid night Rape Sector 2 report

Posted 11-20-2018 at 01:42 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:07 AM by jane@

This is a report re https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...273556&page=13

Despite the topic Rape all events were consensual and only one slut was damage beyond repair during this role play – that being me its ok I consented to everything despite any resistance that may be reported- Rape of any kind is an abhorrent crime and should not be tolerated fantasy (was this real or fantasy? Is fine remember everybody has the right to say no and no means no.

The Victim...
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

Waxed Sluts breast with Nipple Kebabs

Posted 11-18-2018 at 11:41 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:09 AM by jane@

Waxed Sluts breast with Nipple Kebabs

Photographs see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14346

Needed for this recipe

1. Slut with tits that are not acceptable for a slut – too small – if your slut has nice large tits they can be better used for play, cock fucking tits being a particular good use for slut’s tits. If your slut like me has tits that are two small to squeeze against your cock this may a way they could be useful.
2. Slut’s...
Posted in Uncategorized