Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Updated Toy List

Posted 05-20-2022 at 07:36 PM by Toybox
Updated 08-22-2023 at 09:17 AM by Toybox
Tags anal, dildos, rope, toy, toys

I was recently asked if I could update my toy list so I figured it is about time so here we go

Dildos:

- Large vibrating dildo complete with balls
- Regular suction cup that bends
- Large purple one (can be attached to my strapon harness

Vibrators:

- Small hitachi magic wand
- Small vibrator set with interchangeable styles
- 3 Bullet vibrators of different sizes

Anal:

- Lovesense Hush 2 1.75in
- Large...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Tunnel plug

Posted 09-11-2016 at 10:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 10:15 AM by CSasha

Hi fellow darers and readers,

looking up some kinky blog and forum entries, and sites, I discovered there are tunnel plugs, which are anal plugs with a hole within so that the wearer has no control over holding back her or his extcrements. Out of curiousity I ordered one of it. Out of inexperience I would have gone for the average size, but large was the smallest available and I didn't want to wait. So I took it: inner circumference 3.9 in (100mm), outer circumference 7.9 in (200mm) Thanks...
Oracle