Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

SEEK # PM Dares - I Found These ones

Posted 02-20-2020 at 03:44 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 02-21-2020 at 01:14 PM by RubinPhoxx

PM me "SEEK # PM Dares" - I will then PM Dare up to 3 people starting with the most recent PM Blog entries and the Dare's I choose to use I will add to my list.

Send me more PM Dares to grow this list and ensure I will be busy for a long time

From Mina Austen PM Dares
Quote:
PM me "WELCOME" and I will look up the recent blog entries and send PM dares to at least one person who put up a valid PM dare list as a blog entry.

PM me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 01-29-2020 at 02:24 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 05-14-2020 at 12:33 AM by RubinPhoxx (Sorting and cleaning up. Added a couple Truths, and link to other PM Blog entry)

Loves | Likes | Unsure of | Dislikes | Would hate

You may send up to 5 PM Dares to me at a time.
You may also add PM Dare's to my Calendar directly. If I can't complete any dares right away, I will move them to a time when I can complete them and report on my progress via a blog page.

Special thanks to Cassandra for this PM Dare, read her blog post and please send me this dare often
[1]PM me "FORWARD" and another user's PM dare list link(s), and...
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-03-2019 at 03:40 PM by Flyers3100
Updated 06-08-2021 at 04:44 AM by Flyers3100
Tags dare, pmdare

1. HYPNOBOT - PM me “hypnobot” followed by a link to a hypnosis video and I will watch the video
3. Rule - I follow a rule of your choice for 3 days
2. RULE (X) - PM me a rule of your choice as well as a number between 1 and 5, and I will follow that rule for that amount of days
3. ONESIE TIME - PM me “onesie time” and I must wear a onesie of your choice among Cow, Dinosaur, Tigger (has mitts), Pooh (has mitts), Frog (has mitts), Dog, and Dolphin (has mitts) the next time I step...
Posted in Uncategorized