Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place