Sports dares are quite 😊
So many ideas behind them
Expecially for those into sports.

I live with a Dom irl.
We dare on NFL games
Quite fun
If my team wins this happens
If looses this happens

His team wins this happens looses this happens.

Fun behind sports dares is one never knows who will win til both watch the game going on at the time.

Dares can be little small silly things like stand out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week until burlesque performance!

Posted 04-08-2023 at 03:31 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

For the past two months I have been taking burlesque classes at the gym (and I love it so much, the trainer is fantastic!)

While I love it, I didn't think I would be performing it live for AM when I first decided to try it. But he is adamant I am going to be performing the routine we have learned for him...in person...in just one week! He will be with me next weekend and he keeps mentioning things like "just three more classes until you dance for me." "Just two more classes."...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Early Butterfly gets the Worm

Posted 04-05-2023 at 03:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Right now my Worm, Jaro, is sleeping. Tomorrow morning he is going to get up, at the butt crack of dawn as always, and he is going to be heading to the airport. After a 9 hour flight, he will land in Canada!

It has been over three years since he was here last. I cannot wait to see him again. I have lots of things planned for us. Kinky things like arranging for somebody to fuck him in the ass, attempting to fist him, peeing on him, having him sleep in a cage, be my human furniture and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Switchy Switch

Posted 04-02-2023 at 05:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-02-2023 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly

As most of you know, I am a switch. However, for the longest time I was reluctant to consider myself a switch. The reason being, I struggled to switch with the same partner. Instead, I liked to call myself a sub who switches. I know, I know ... that really isn't much different, but I felt like it got my point across better.

Early on in my relationship with Mr. Devious, I tried to switch with him. I was given a week to give him rules and play with him. I was so excited, but it went horribly.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Vaginal orgasm log

Posted 04-01-2023 at 06:40 AM by pluky
Updated 04-01-2023 at 07:02 AM by pluky

Today I had my third vaginal orgasm of my life, took me forever, worse than a workout lol I was so sweaty at the end.

I almost gave up as I usually do but I finally got it. The arousal kept rising to the edge and falling back over and over, I must have edged a few times without actually meaning to, this always happens when I try unusual ways of cumming especially not directly stimulating my clit, so it's really frustrating.

It gets to a point where I don't even care about...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230401_144756.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1058  
getDare Devil