Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Failed Forfeit - Now I Have to Orgasm at Work

Posted 03-12-2023 at 12:49 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:19 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I concede. There is no way I'm going to be able to masturbate for 70 minutes at work in 14 different places. I didn't think I would get so many responses, especially after being away for so long. The creep(er) who came up with this insidious little forfeit, however, told me I simply can't ignore the original challenge because that would be "false advertising" and he wants his report. So yes, you'll will get to see me "bare ass and wet" spanking myself bright red later this week,...
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 5

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:46 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 4

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:10 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 3

Posted 03-12-2023 at 02:44 AM by RainbowSky

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Forfeit - Have to Masturbate at Work

Posted 03-08-2023 at 01:24 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:18 PM by cariadferch

I lost and this is my punishment:

Next Monday (March 13th), I have to masturbate at work for five minutes or until I orgasm. The number of times I have to debase myself is based on the number of replies to this blog post (one per person). The worst part, I have to change to a different location each time.

If I fail, or cannot finish this forfeit for any reason, I must post a pic of myself "bare ass and wet" spanking my rear with a wood spoon in the shower until...
Old

Piggy’s first mud play

Posted 03-07-2023 at 10:35 PM by filthypig

piggy was asked to write up the story of the first time it played with poo and share it with the lovely strangers of GetDare.

i have known i’m a humiliation whore my whole life. i have always craved the arousal that comes from being completely shamed and embarrassed. at 19 i first gave in to these urges and joined a kinky online community, one i found before getDare. i found a man i considered a mentor in humiliation. he never urged me to do scat play but from his profile it was clear...
Posted in Pig Files
Old

BDSM things I want to do at some point but still too scared or unable to - Wishlist 2

Posted 03-05-2023 at 07:58 PM by pluky

• Using e-stim on my nipples with some kind of humidity like a hydrating cream on them

• Using e-stim below the waist

• Using higher levels on the e-stim pen (I'm at 2/10)

• Having a humping orgasm

• Having a vaginal orgasm without vibrations

• Having an intimate session again as opposed to just games that feel impersonal with forum threads
getDare Devil