Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Maid Formula

Posted 03-16-2023 at 03:50 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 04-13-2023 at 09:27 AM by Tied_up_Maid

This is a Place where I will collect rules and task That I have to do while dressed as Maid.

Rules
Pure Emptiness

Task/Missions
Pure Emptiness

Everyone can Add to this List by either dming me or commenting below!
Please keep in mind that I cannot roam the house but am able to leave the
property at night.
Thank you in Advanced.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life update and why I won't be on much

Posted 03-16-2023 at 09:23 AM by pluky

So to keep it short, I'm starting to work again in 2 days, I'll be working +50 hours a week and I don't really know how or if that can ever be managed with online kink life.

It might be temporary, I mostly have a goal in mind to get enough money to buy some furniture for my room as we're moving out at the end of this summer and I will have to buy everything I need.

My initial plan was just to work like 4 months or something. But I might stay longer if I like it enough...
getDare Devil
Old

Real-life play ideas (or: my "bucket-list")

Posted 03-16-2023 at 02:18 AM by Tom_ltx_bnd
Updated 11-18-2023 at 06:28 AM by Tom_ltx_bnd

Hello dear reader!

Inspired by pictures, videos, erotic stories and some real-life experiences I got some ideas for real-life sessions should we ever manage to meet up...
  1. double penetration: IŽd love to suck cock while at the same time being fucked in my boy-pussy/ass. This one has been on my bucket-list for way too long...
  2. bound with my arms in a reverse-prayer position for some time, maybe repeatedly to be able to handle this position for even longer durations.
  3. being
Posted in About me
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 03-15-2023 at 04:27 AM by Sophie :)
Updated 02-14-2024 at 09:11 AM by Sophie :)

Hi everyone!

I thought I would keep a little list here of useful information for people who want to know a little about me and figure out what might be fun to do together. Also, like this I can update it and keep a link in my signature.

It is still a work in progress though, so if there isn't something on here, it may not mean that I don't like it, probably just that I haven't given it a try yet And if you do think of anything missing, I'm always open to suggestions......
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in General
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm at Work & Shower Spanking - Report & Payment

Posted 03-14-2023 at 12:34 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2023 at 12:57 PM by cariadferch

Recap:

I lost a game of Battleship to my favorite creeper who ordered me to masturbate at work the number of times, and different places, as replies appeared on my blog announcing this challenge. Being back after such a long hiatus I thought I could skate by. After 14 posts I was forced conceded. Now I had to masturbate to an orgasm at work and then post a picture of myself spanking my bare rear crimson in the shower. He is the required story of my humiliation.

Work Orgasm...
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Interests

Posted 03-13-2023 at 04:06 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 08-19-2023 at 02:19 PM by Tied_up_Maid

[CENTER]
Likes: selfbondage, Maids, Humiliation, Degration ,Anal ,[CENTER]Hypnosis, predicaments, Bets/Challenges, Secrets,

Intrests: Pain ,Chastity, public; Exposure, Nudity, Name-Calling

Dislikes/Punishment: Line writing(100< Lines), Light Messy, High pain, Permanent Exposure, Bodywriting( longer then a few days),Pics ,Chastity,

Limits: CBT, Bodyfluids, Age play, Friends/Familie, Illegal, Furry, Beastiality, Shit, Vomit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 03-13-2023 at 01:33 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 01-07-2024 at 12:34 PM by Tied_up_Maid

Accessories

Plug and Give me up to 5 hours of Plug time.
Gag and I will gag myself for 30 min
Chastity I will roll a 4 sided die and thats how many days I'll be in Chastity (I will only Accept this Dare once a week as I am still new to Chastity)
Pinch and I will wear nippel Clamps for 5 min
ICE and I will stick X ice cubes (X <= 5) in my ass and let them melt.

Interactive

Challenge and challange me to a duel
Bet Let us...
Posted in Uncategorized