Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Half the price of an orgasm

Posted 05-28-2023 at 10:32 AM by pluky
Updated 05-28-2023 at 10:35 AM by pluky

I'm writing this blog to let anyone who wants to read it know how much of a desprate needy wet hole I am. My pathetic dripping pussy becomes the center of my universe when I want to cum so badly, so much so that I'm ready to do and say things that are really hard for me to do or say just for that second of relief. I don't even care how naughty and disgusting that makes me sound because at that moment all that matters is having that orgasm. I don't know why I am so naughty and I get so horny and moist just from being ordered around, controlled, threatened and corrected, and I should probably feel shameful for sitting on a wet spot on my bedsheets, wearing only a top and nothing at the bottom because I was getting busy, while writing this humiliating piece of text, but I'm too satisified with the orgasm that's still making me throb down there to care, and that just goes to prove the whole point. Not only I agreed to write a very humilaiting blog post in exchange for an orgasm, but I also have to wear clothepins for 20 mn on my nipples as well, and I wasn't even denied for long or anything, I've been having orgasms nearly everyday lately and I even had two like yesterday, talk about a needy pussy. I know I deserve to be put in my place and not have so much freedom to cum whenever I please but I'm just too much of an undisciplined brat to do so and I'd rather suffer and be humiliated than not be able to cum. I hope that was worth the read. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You’ve been cumming (nearly) every day? Yikes!
  2. Old Comment
    That's a lot of orgasms. You sure have a needy pussy ��