Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rate this Entry

10 edges - Task given by stubenkueken1984

Posted 04-15-2023 at 10:44 AM by Pet Ra

I had to take a clean piece of fabric, cover my pussy with it but made sure that I still had access to my butthole. I tried to hold it in place with a crotch rope but that kinda covered my butthole too. So I ended up folding it and place it between my labia before using pegs to keep my slit shut. It was a bit painful but in kinda a good way.

Then I had to find ten objects to fuck my ass with till I reached the edge, but I was allowed to rub my pussy to reach the edge more quickly.

The conditions were:
The objects must never have been in my body for pleasure.
The next object had to be bigger than the last one.
After edging I had to keep the object in my butt till I found the next one.
The first object had to be bigger than two fingers of my Master.
Before I go to bed I had to put the piece of fabric in my mouth.

Because of the last task on the list I did it after I had my „anal meditation“ on the cone, because then I had an enema first. I didn't want nasty ass juices on the fabric
But this also means that I had done ten edges during the day already, so I was quite worked up and sensitive. And now I had to do another ten.
Don't get me wrong, I love edges and can't get enough of them but doing 20 edges in less than 12 hours is quite a lot for me and not just because I haven't had an orgasm for almost two months.

Since I am in chastity Master removed the crotch band but gave me a time limit of 100 minutes. So I had ten minutes each to find an object and fuck my butt till I edge.
Also I was allowed to stand or walk on two feet while searching for the next object, but for fucking my butt I had to go back on all fours.
It was quite fun walking around while feeling the pegs dangling on my snatch while holding something in my butt with the other hand.

So, the belt was off, the timer set and I started to look for the first object frantically.
I had do do all my edges in the living room and, to make it harder, Mistress sat there, legs spread and rubbed her beautiful pussy.
The first object I found was my hairbrush so I rushed into the living room, went on all fours and start fucking my ass with the handle while circling my clit. Because I was still a bit gaping after the cone I didn't feel much of the handle, but thank god I was allowed to rub my snatch. After I reached the edge I walked around with it looking for the next thing that I could fuck myself with. The 1 litre Cola bottle? No, no, no. Way to big, see condition 2. Maybe later.
I found a shot glass, removed the hair brush and started to fuck my ass with the shot glass.
Then Master showed me the handle and his fingers. The hairbrush was too small, not much but still, so it didn't count. But that I already had an edge made it easier to reach the second one, the first one that counted.
The next item I used was was a flashlight and because it was longer than the shot glass it was much easier to fuck my ass with it. The stupid thing turned on while I was masturbating with it and Master asked if I tried to call Batman for help Mistress chuckled while finger banging herself and came.
Third household item was the holder for the kitchen roll. It felt nice but also very humiliating having these four metal bars holding my ass open, giving my Owners quite a view inside of me Mistress told Master that we need to buy a new one next time we're going to IKEA. Third edge done, seven more to go. While the first edges still felt quite good this one got a bit harder and my clit started to feel tensed.
Fourth object I used was a soap dispenser can. It was just a bit bigger than the holder for kitchen rolls, but it was bigger. The piece of fabric between clamped between my lips started to feel damp.
The fitfth object was a beer bottle and Mistress decided that I could also do a little „Halftime Show“ and pour Master a beer, so she handed me a full one. Since it came out of the fridge it was cold and it felt interesting as it lodged inside my butt. So I tried to pour a beer into a glass while rubbing my clit at the same time. I got a bit shaky as I got closer to the edge but managed not to spill too much. It was a bit demeaning but also funny. Also the cold helped me to focus on something else than my clit.
Sixth item was a medium candle and Mistress wanted to light it but Master didn't allow it, thank god. I was kinda worked up and the tense feeling went to aching while the desperate feeling kept building up. But the problem that worried me more was to find object which I could insert in my butt.
So I start rushing through the rooms, trying to find something, anything to fuck myself with.
Seventh object was an eggplant and since Master hates if food gets wasted he promised that I will have a delicious stew next day. Of course I put the eggplant in a condom and washed it properly but sill it was kinda weird eating it next day. The edge was quite hard because I was so fucking horny. That Mistress came a second time and told me how wonderful it it to have an orgasm whenever she likes didn't help at all.
Eighth item was the cola bottle I mentioned earlier. I was happy that I was allowed to do my anal meditation before doing the task, so my butt was kinda pre-stretched. Still it needed quite a push to get inside and the edge really felt uncomfortable. I slapped the insides of my thighs and my tits really hard to distract myself from the painful needy button between my legs.

As in all timer related task I was not allowed to check how much time had passed, but I guessed that I still had 15 minutes left.
I was astonished as Master showed me the timer and so I could see the last five seconds pass.
Without saying a word he started the stop watch. Master hates if I fail a task and I knew I that I would get punished for that.
It took me a while to find the ninth object, an egg beater. Again Mistress said that we need to buy a new one. Same as the holder for kitchen rolls I felt exposed giving such a good look deep inside of me. I could feel my cunt pumping and twitching in desperation while I rubbed my aching clit which felt almost painful.

To find the last object took really long. It was the fleshlight and since it has the same diameter as the biggest part of the cone it should fit. The problem was that it's not “cone shaped” so Master removed the rubber part which was more soft and still bigger than the egg beater. It felt surprisingly nice to have it inside. The last edge on the other hand was really hard. I had the feeling that I could cum any moment or that my clit would simply explode.

After that Master stopped the timer and showed me how much more time than allowed I needed.
It was 29 minutes, from which the most time I spend searching for the last two items. So I got to choose, I could either get 29 slaps on my pussy with a ruler (applied by Mistress) and 29 spanks on my ass by Master or edge three more times. As I heard “edges” I simply shook my head, I knew Mistress would hit me hard but I couldn't handle any more edges.
Master then removed the pegs from my pussy, removed the fabric and put it in my mouth, it was soaked and I could taste my slightly salty whorish juice. Also I could feel the blood rushing back to the clamped areas.
As Mistress came back into the room, slapping the ruler in her hand I shivered. In few seconds she would hit my most sensitive parts with it and by the look on her face she wouldn't go easy on me.
But I chose this punishment, so I lifted my hips and spread my legs wide to offer her my cunt for punishment. I gasped for air after the every hit and counted every slap. It was painful, but not excruciating and both watched my reaction to made sure that I'm okay. I also had to remove the fabric from my mouth so I didn't choke on it.
Afterwards I thanked Mistress for chastising me and crawled to Master for my OTK spanking.
He really didn't hold back and with firm and steady slaps on my bum he gave me quite a tan
But I knew I deserved it.

Afterwards he put my crotch band back on and the cold steel felt really nice on my “abused” genital. Then I had to thank my Mistress for punishing my cunt by pleasuring her pussy and thank Master as well by sucking him off.

Before I went to my doggy bed I put the fabric back in my mouth so I could taste my denied cunt for the night.
Posted in Reports
Views 1175 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow. Thanks for sharing. Sounds intense