Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

Toy Review - Shots Twitch Suction and Vibration Clit Stimulator

Posted 09-15-2022 at 07:19 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A compact, chrome suction and vibration stimulator that is lacking in all functional aspects.

I am very intrigued by suction toys - I’ve purchased 5 over the course of the past two years since they all have different shapes and features. This toy unfortunately was not the one for me - though I believe I finally have found the one!

Pros: I was very intrigued by the shape of this toy as well as the “moving tongues” they described. Only the shape remained a pro after use because I liked the small compact size and the arch of the toy that made it easy for someone with carpal tunnel (like me) to hold. It’s also very easy and discreet to story and looks like it could be a facial tool or an electric lint remover, so if you left it out you could probably get away with it. Unfortunately, that’s all I really liked about this toy.

Cons: The lack of power for this toy really made it a no for me. There was little to no suction due to the wide shape of the mouth and the vibration was near none existent - honestly I’d have better luck with an old phone on vibrate. The ‘tongue’ on the toy were quite stiff and were more irritating that pleasantly stimulating in my opinion. The toy does come with 60 minutes of charge per session, which for me isn’t nearly enough. I think that the price point for this toy was also way too high for it to be such a dud. I was interested in trying something out of the normal players for the makers of these suction toys, but it proved to be a pretty big mistake.

Rating 2/10

Price: $79.99
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 179 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments