Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 36 votes, 2.25 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - "Variety is the Spice of Life" [1/10]

Posted 05-01-2019 at 05:44 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

The Ultimate Slut Dare, my latest task: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
That’s a lot to get through, but a slut must do what a slut must do. I might as well start this task tonight, it’s a Friday and I’m feeling frisky anyway. [FYI: these events actually took place about 2 weeks ago, sorry for the late report.]

Fuck Number 1: “Putting myself out there.”
I plan to wear my nice ruffled dress, it’s sexy with a low neckline, but cute enough to be innocent. I don’t want to look too innocent though, so I’m going with my red heels which are always sexy and accentuate my legs, some cuff bracelets which send-out a subliminal bondage message, and my handbag which is, well it's stocked with the essentials inside. I’ve checked my look in the mirror and I feel like I’m looking too nice-girl so I’m going to lay on the “slut” image with some make-up. Nothing says “wanna have sex?” louder than luscious red lipstick so I went with that; adding black eye-liner and dark brown eye-shadow to finish off the DTF slut look.

All this preparation took some time, but I’m looking and feeling confident. For a change I thought I’d try the white-collar bars like Concrete and Greenman, maybe find a silver fox who wants to give it to me, I might even call him daddy [ok I was horny at the time I wrote that ok, eye-roll].

I found myself going home with this late 40s “suit” who started chatting to me at the bar not long after I arrived. He didn’t live in the city, but he was staying at a company owned serviced apartment, anyway... we got in the door and I looked around. It wasn’t a large place, quite minimalist/functional, furnished with a double bed, grey couch, wall-mounted tv and a kitchen with an eating table, all in the same living space.

I wanted him to take his little slut, but he seemed hesitant. I decided to give him a show and see if I can get him going. I sat on his sofa facing him, dropping my heels to the floor I perched my feet up on the edge of the chair and my dress rolls up. I start rubbing myself through my panties as he watches. It worked, he moved forward but I gestured to him to sit back down. I pulled my panties aside and began to rub my clit as he gently starts stroking himself on a chair beside the dinner table.

I see him getting harder watching me. He must be wanting me by this stage as he begins rolling a condom on his (now very hard) cock, then he stands-up and moves towards me again. Having him watching me rub myself kind of turned me on a bit too much and I had an orgasm in front of him right then and there. I think I let out an “oh fuck” too. I felt a bit guilty about that as he was looking at me in that moment with a lost expression on his face, like he didn’t know what to do next. I must have given him the impression I was done maybe, that my little performance was all he was getting tonight? I was wondering if I would have to push things forward. So I tried some dirty talk to see how he would respond. I tell him I’m only there for one simple thing, to provide him with a warm, wet hole to fuck, and *snap* just like that he switches on.

He bends me over his sofa, places one hand on the back of my neck burying my face into the cushions on the sofa. “Shhhh [my name]” he whispered, as he slipped his cock into my pussy. I’m now gripping hold of the cushions of the sofa and clenching my pussy as if I were trying to push him out. I turned my face to the side and could make out our reflections in the huge glass windows, before my focus shifted to the cityscape outside [I was so brainless while he fucked me that it didn’t register to me that the blinds were open the entire time]. He started fucking me gently, at first, my legs spread and back arched, he gradually speeds up and grabs my thighs lifting me up slightly, using me to get his best fucking-thrust angle. When he found it, he starts fucking me even harder. He finally releases into my pussy and crumples forwards over me in a big sigh of satisfaction. He whispers in my ear something about “liking that didn’t you?”. “Yes baby” I replied.

After he recovered, we stripped naked and got into his bed for some very touchy-feely making out. He fingered me to another orgasm and like a good slut, I returned the favour by giving him a BJ. He wanted me to stay the night, but I knew it was the weekend and I told him I had better be getting home. I had a quick shower at his place first though, and he watched me as he brushed his teeth before bed. He shut the blinds as I got dressed. We stood by his door and exchanged contact details and he gave directions on how to exit his building, then we kissed each other goodnight and off I went.

Because it was so dark outside, I hadn’t thought about the blinds being open earlier. Thinking about it now, we would have been lit up like a Christmas tree and I suspiciously wonder if he'd deliberately left the blinds open to show off? He gets a rating of 8 in my black book anyway. 9 more guys to go!

I’ve heard people say that imposter syndrome is a sign that you’re growing and doing new things, stretching yourself and taking on new challenges. Frankly, it just feels like fear and unworthiness, but I like this definition. When I’m doing things that move me closer to my goals (even when I’m terrified), it really is a good thing. Whatever your goals or ambitions, consider imposter syndrome a sign of potential or very real growth and progress.
Views 1358 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dear SliverBlue

What a great report, and very encouraging for us older suits. I hope you bounced straight onto a club and number 2 for the task.

Mr C
  2. Old Comment
    Great report, sounds like you both had fun!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thanks MD, I've PMed you about this.

Come on SilverBlue don't leave the rest of us in the dark
  4. Old Comment
    What an awesome report again. Many many thanks. No worries about delays.
  5. Old Comment
    Another great report! Happy to see you still giving plenty of detail
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you for another lovely report!
  7. Old Comment

next part coming very soon

xoxo,
    Silver Blue